Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,560 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

I thought that too...

from what i can ascertain - the insurance is good until you become a US citizenship 

- price is comparable and the cover is Global.. 

depending on what add on you require and what you expect.

it could be advantageous..

if anyone here have other thoughts please do share.

1 hour ago, Viking said:

Thanks for the link!

Do you know if this coverage is monthly or annually? Ex. Can I get my fiance on it for only 3 months?

I have insurance because of my work but I won't be able to get her on it right away. I want her to be covered the moment she leaves her country.

I'm not well-versed with the insurance details. How did you set up your deductibles, copay, and oop?

11 minutes ago, TXBill said:

Thanks for the link!

Do you know if this coverage is monthly or annually? Ex. Can I get my fiance on it for only 3 months?

I have insurance because of my work but I won't be able to get her on it right away. I want her to be covered the moment she leaves her country.

I'm not well-versed with the insurance details. How did you set up your deductibles, copay, and oop?

* Deductibles, cost share, out of pocket

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

there are a couple july (sent date after 7/01) apps getting approved. keep your heads up guys! haha.

also i think the july 4th holiday definitely effects when a lot of apps were picked up (esp since it was a thursday holiday and people prob went on vacay day before - through the weekend), and consequently, when the noa1's went out or when apps were picked up from the post.

keep hope alive friends. i'll hold it down for you guys here in the mean time haha 😅

Edited by kumbaya

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
3 hours ago, Viking said:

235 Days....woooo😳   That sounds unbearable... teach me the mastery of patience for you must be a 5 degree black belt ... how did you manage..

I believe you are right in your thoughts- the whole process is loooong and that is even before arriving in the US - reading up on EAD and adjustments of status makes the NOA2 seem like an easy warm up.

we must remember still to be greatly appreciative of the possibility - afterall we are privileged that we get the opportunity.

I hope I will remember this statement in years to come...

VisaJourney and it's great group of people were a big help. We keep our conversations short and stayed busy with daily life. 

Yes...Immigration medical exams,civil surgeon,shots,shots & more shots(which insurance doesn't covers...it's out of pocket),bio-metrics,SSN,marriage and the big one all before the 90 days are up....I-485 AOS. That form requires many duplicates of documents you've done already(I did it for 2 people $1,975.00). Then you get to wait some more till you get an interview for the greencard (3 month minimum). If your English is not good BRING AN INTERPRETER! We didn't the first time and she couldn't answer the questions so we had to reschedule. Approved and greencard in hand which approves EAD and AP. Now you can relax for the next 2 years and get on with your new life.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/1/2019 at 10:39 PM, MJAK said:

Hi guys, I just want to update and share good news.

We received our NOA1 on July 5th and we just got our NOA2 today, Oct 1st! 88 days in.

Hope July filers NOA2 keep rolling in! 

Congratulations!!!

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-17-19    I-129F Received
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • 10-25-19  NOA2 / Hardcopy Received 11-1-19
  • 11-7-19    NVC RECEIVED
  • 11-12-19  RECEIVED CASE #
  • 3-17-20    MEDICAL (CANCELLED) 
  • 3-30-20    INTERVIEW (CANCELLED) 
  • 6-25-20    MEDICAL (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • 7-8-20      INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED)
  • 7-9-20   INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Psalm 37:4,5Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. 

Genesis 2:18And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.  

event.png

Timeline
On 10/4/2019 at 6:23 PM, tuweepobeo said:

My case was approved today, as seen on the USCIS website. My NOA1 date is July 08. Good luck to you all :)

Congratulations!!

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Psalm 37:4,5Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. 

Genesis 2:18And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.  

event.png

Timeline
On 10/6/2019 at 11:42 PM, Jsg2016 said:

Officially at the point where people after me are getting approved lol. I know it’s out of my control but was hoping to hear something, anything, even an rfe by now. Might have to sign off here for a while so I don’t obsess or compare myself to anyone else’s case anymore. 

That's what I did, signed off for a while. Lol

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

event.png

Timeline

Well it's great to come back and see some good news!! I wish I was sharing NOA2 news! It's coming though. Day 78 today.

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

event.png

Timeline
4 hours ago, TXBill said:

* Deductibles, cost share, out of pocket

I haven’t set it up yet - still awaiting NOA2

I suggest you call them - the setup depend largely on your financial situation your health as well as your attitude to risk - 

I can teach you how to fly an Aeroplane - however I am not a financial advisor.

sorry I can’t give you more information..

Timeline
2 hours ago, J&S12 said:

Well it's great to come back and see some good news!! I wish I was sharing NOA2 news! It's coming though. Day 78 today.

Soon.......

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, J&S12 said:

Welcome back!!! A few approvals....hope it hits us soon!!🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Posting for my friend...he's a July 1st filer and was approved October 7th. Let's keep those NOA2's rolling

Timeline
4 hours ago, RAK1 said:

Welcome back!!! A few approvals....hope it hits us soon!!🙏

Thank you! Yes, I hope so too. Like someone said, the July 4th holiday may have had an impact on July filers.

1 hour ago, Lowkeygt said:

Posting for my friend...he's a July 1st filer and was approved October 7th. Let's keep those NOA2's rolling

Congratulations to them!

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.