2,900 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Senegal
Timeline
2 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Thank you! It's the Courtesy Letter through which they let you know to get the Medical exam ready to complete the file. At least that's what i understood from others over here.

Thanks 

22 hours ago, Trizzle said:

As long as your spouse is United States Citizen you could have file I-360, I-485 and I-765. If your medical is expired by time you should get an interview Notice, they will send you a courtesy letter. If it’s still valid they will not send any courtesy letter. 

yep, he is a USC. so i don't know why my attorney didn't submit all the forms at once... ugh... i can't wait for it to be over so that i don't have to deal with that office anymore. She is not as bad as others complain here, but honestly i have to pull words out of her and doesn't do or answer anything extra that i am asking. Oh well...God please give me patience. 

Edited by flyup123

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

My current EAD which I got from AOS expires by February. When I file my vawa next month, do I have to wait until I receive the vawa receipt (NOA) before I send my EAD renewal to Vermont or I just add the EAD renewal to the Vawa application and send everything to Vermont ? 

who is is suppose to recieve the EAD renewal once I file vawa ? NBC or VERMONT ? 

5 minutes ago, sparrowxxx419 said:

My current EAD which I got from AOS expires by February. When I file my vawa next month, do I have to wait until I receive the vawa receipt (NOA) before I send my EAD renewal to Vermont or I just add the EAD renewal to the Vawa application and send everything to Vermont ? 

who is is suppose to recieve the EAD renewal once I file vawa ? NBC or VERMONT ? 

I was wondering what happens if you have a pending i485 and the officer holds the case and allows you to renew your EAD, while having a separate EAD Filed concurrently with i360. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

I was wondering what happens if you have a pending i485 and the officer holds the case and allows you to renew your EAD, while having a separate EAD Filed concurrently with i360. 

Wondering same too. Cause I need to renew mine soon and I don’t know if to send to NBC or Vermont 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, flyup123 said:

yep, he is a USC. so i don't know why my attorney didn't submit all the forms at once... ugh... i can't wait for it to be over so that i don't have to deal with that office anymore. She is not as bad as others complain here, but honestly i have to pull words out of her and doesn't do or answer anything extra that i am asking. Oh well...God please give me patience. 

You definitely have to follow up with some of these lawyers else they will get nothing done. I’ve been there believe me. Having to drive 6 hours to and fro. Remember it’s you that’s gonna benefit from it all so might as well push out everything you got to do. 

8 hours ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Maybe 2 years from reciept date ? Could never be from Approval ...😔

From approval. Check their timeline they are processing 2016 still. Unfortunately, NYC has one of the longest wait time. Is going to be a year since I got approve. I work a lot so I don’t think about it and I keep myself busy. We are almost there. 🙏

Timeline

VJ members,

Today i received an update about card production for my vawa application.

- sent application for I-360 in Feb 2018

- prima facie Apr 2018

- 2nd prima facie Apr 2019

- sent in additional evidence 2 times after filing the petition.That included GMC from home country, divorce decree from previous marriage and proof of spouses immigration status. Thanks to education I received from VJ! Otherwise I would have received RFE.

- Did 2 separate therapy sessions (6+6)and sent in both reports. One report just mentioned the dates of therapy. Other one was a one page report that summarized the abuse.

- Card production 25 Jul 2019. No rfe.

-  Need to wait for priority date to become current to apply for adjustment of status as spouse is a GC holder

That being said i cant wait to see the physical approval to confirm that this step is complete for me. 

Thank you all VJ members especially @sandra @FridayGirl@69 @Stillwinning!!!😊 and all other active members of the group who kindly invest their time to cheer up the rest of us and give their valuable advises. 

Please ask me any questions about my application. I owe this forum a lot and would like to give back all i can. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Texas Girl said:

VJ members,

Today i received an update about card production for my vawa application.

- sent application for I-360 in Feb 2018

- prima facie Apr 2018

- 2nd prima facie Apr 2019

- sent in additional evidence 2 times after filing the petition.That included GMC from home country, divorce decree from previous marriage and proof of spouses immigration status. Thanks to education I received from VJ! Otherwise I would have received RFE.

- Did 2 separate therapy sessions (6+6)and sent in both reports. One report just mentioned the dates of therapy. Other one was a one page report that summarized the abuse.

- Card production 25 Jul 2019. No rfe.

-  Need to wait for priority date to become current to apply for adjustment of status as spouse is a GC holder

That being said i cant wait to see the physical approval to confirm that this step is complete for me. 

Thank you all VJ members especially @sandra @FridayGirl@69 @Stillwinning!!!😊 and all other active members of the group who kindly invest their time to cheer up the rest of us and give their valuable advises. 

Please ask me any questions about my application. I owe this forum a lot and would like to give back all i can. 

08E7482B-71E9-4920-BDC4-FE32D63793CF.jpeg

3 hours ago, NICOLA2017 said:

So basically wait until December to reach out to them ? 

This what I got from @sandranjwhen asked her back in April. 

NYC is adjudcating the cases recieved in August 2016, they are taking between 24 to 30 months to set up interview in NYC. You have  a LONG TIME AHEAD TO wait at least 1year more,if no more. Keep reniewing your EAD 6 months  prior the expiration date.

9 minutes ago, Texas Girl said:

08E7482B-71E9-4920-BDC4-FE32D63793CF.jpeg

Wow congratulations!!! Here is a Feb 2019 approval! Ok this is getting better and better! Glad you paid attention to this forum and gathered the necessary supporting documents that would have caused you to get an RFE! You will receive the card soon..then the approval letter in about 2 to 3 weeks. Also your online status will be updated as well! Praying the rest of your journey goes smoothly as well!😊🙏

Timeline
1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Wow congratulations!!! Here is a Feb 2019 approval! Ok this is getting better and better! Glad you paid attention to this forum and gathered the necessary supporting documents that would have caused you to get an RFE! You will receive the card soon..then the approval letter in about 2 to 3 weeks. Also your online status will be updated as well! Praying the rest of your journey goes smoothly as well!😊🙏

Thank you very much 🤗 I pray that all victims are rightfully given justice. Kudos everyone for excercising patience and putting up a brave front 🙏

1 hour ago, sparrowxxx419 said:

I believe that as long as you file for or intend filing for VAWA all your direction will be towards Vermont! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.