2,900 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Shroy123 said:

New Thread. New beginning.

I hope this thread brings so many good news for all of us Amen. 

AMEN!😊🙏 in answer to you question..yeah they ask for police clearance from your home country..that's specifically what they asked from me!

1 minute ago, Apolo said:

I have filed my case in 2015 and this is my first and only RFE, hopefully i can get a movement on my case and don't wait another 12-16 months. but is anyone has similar exp. or know how long it may take for them to reply please reply.

You filed VAWA in 2015? Thought you said 2018 in the previous thread?😏

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I filed in August 2017, it took me 6 months to collect all my documents.  I was approved, my suggestion is not to rush and file to make sure you have everything you want to present as evidence, and stay in therapy during this process. 

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

13 minutes ago, Apolo said:

I have filed my case in 2015 and this is my first and only RFE, hopefully i can get a movement on my case and don't wait another 12-16 months. but is anyone has similar exp. or know how long it may take for them to reply please reply.

My friend this is very long wait what month of 2015 did you submitted?

2 minutes ago, folate said:

Hi everyone !
i see a lot of you got RFEs for police clearance from home country 
how to obtain this without having to visit one's home country.

also what is FBI clearance and how to obtain that ?
i remember submitting Good Conduct certificate but have no clue about home police clearance/FBI clearance .

I got my police clearance from home country with the help of my Embassy it toke them almost a month. 

4 minutes ago, Apolo said:

i file in September of 2015

3 years and 9 months...first time I', hearing this.... Hope with you RFE respond you get an approval.. you have waited the longest i ever seen. But this is your year.... 

Edited by FeDaniela

Just now, FeDaniela said:

3 yeara and 9 months...first time I', hearing this.... Hope with you RFE respond you get an approval.. you have waited the longest i ever seen. But this is your year.... 

I hope so

1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh I see..its been a long time...what really happened? Why did it take so long? Was there any correspondence whatsoever? 

and no they didn't provide any information why it toke so long 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.