dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, nyokie said:

My time zone. His time zone is only a hour behind. Not everyone applied so it is not like other countries who have a lot of people applied. We don’t have a hand full. As y’all can see not much bahamas people on here and I just found one a week ago and they just get their case number Friday I think.

You waited long enough during the NVC stage so it’s great that you already got an interview. Because some people got IL during the early morning I always woke up and checked my email. Yesterday was 1 month from CC and nothing. Kinda disappointed but I have a feeling I’ll get something early next week. Fingers crossing that it will be soon. And hope you guys have a smooth process. 

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
44 minutes ago, naz94 said:

You waited long enough during the NVC stage so it’s great that you already got an interview. Because some people got IL during the early morning I always woke up and checked my email. Yesterday was 1 month from CC and nothing. Kinda disappointed but I have a feeling I’ll get something early next week. Fingers crossing that it will be soon. And hope you guys have a smooth process. 

A lot of people waited long at the Nvc and still waiting for their interview. Honestly it’s depend on how many people applied. Less people applied the fastest you will get an interview date. The more people applied the Longer You have to wait. Remember that. Not because you waited at the NVC long enough means you will get your interview day faster.

Yes hope you hear something soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, nyokie said:

A lot of people waited long at the Nvc and still waiting for their interview. Honestly it’s depend on how many people applied. Less people applied the fastest you will get an interview date. The more people applied the Longer You have to wait. Remember that. Not because you waited at the NVC long enough means you will get your interview day faster.

Yes hope you hear something soon.

In some cases like myself and someone else on here waited long during the USCIS stage ,which made such a set back 

11 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

how do you access the inbox? Is this feature available only for those who submit docs online?

I’m not sure if is only available for those people who are filling online trough CEAC but I know that after you log in in CEaC with case and invoice number, once you are in home page is a small log in the right part of the page almost at the top and it says messages, you click on it and this will take you to the mail box.

7 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

In some cases like myself and someone else on here waited long during the USCIS stage ,which made such a set back 

You was in Texas service center 2 more months and 5 days more than i

8 hours ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

That’s not true. I’m not from Mumbai but I’m May 17 cc waiting for IL in Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 but I guess my embassy is not scheduling yet because I see some one with cc of May 3 and she don’t have heard anything from embassy yet, same as many other Dominicans filers that got cc in May. Some people who are cc from another countries we remain silence just waiting patiently for our IL to comes.

I’m so sad I’m also from Dominican Republic and I think I’ve to wait a lot cuz my cc is June 10🥺💔

2 minutes ago, sahoni said:

I’m so sad I’m also from Dominican Republic and I think I’ve to wait a lot cuz my cc is June 10🥺💔

😢😭😩😫😭😢😩😫☹️☹️☹️☹️😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

I have been wondering if I could do expedite because I have been having problems in the knee, on Monday I go to the orthopedist for the check-up and I know they’ll send me to do the corresponding exams.  I am going through this without the help and company of my husband and it is difficult.  

Do you think that if I make the request for the expedit for this reason, the consul considers me a charge?

i already have cc on June 10

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, sahoni said:

I have been wondering if I could do expedite because I have been having problems in the knee, on Monday I go to the orthopedist for the check-up and I know they’ll send me to do the corresponding exams.  I am going through this without the help and company of my husband and it is difficult.  

Do you think that if I make the request for the expedit for this reason, the consul considers me a charge?

i already have cc on June 10

You should try, you don’t lose anything! Just make sure you have a well written explanation and if you can attach a doctors note that will be even better.

good luck!

7 hours ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

I hope the same thing too. I check every month the page of the US embassy in Dominican Republic 🇩🇴, every month they post next month list of cases with date assigned. Last May they post June’s interviews on May 28 a day after the Memorial Day. In the list was the whole cases list of June’s interviews but I see that 15 cases where assigned for different dates in July 

Hello!! Can you tell me exactly where you see this information? I have been trying to look it up but cant find it. Thank you

12 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

You should try, you don’t lose anything! Just make sure you have a well written explanation and if you can attach a doctors note that will be even better.

good luck!

Thank you so much for responding. I’ll try as soon as I get all of the documents. Hope they approved 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, sahoni said:

Thank you so much for responding. I’ll try as soon as I get all of the documents. Hope they approved 

In our case I didn’t know I could had gotten it expedited as I am in the US Air Force Reserve and when we got CC on May 21st I sent the expedite request and a week later our expedite request was approved and was able to schedule our interview right away. So again you don’t lose anything 😉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.