My heart just dropped lol

i saw an email that said NVC lol

but it was only in regards to my expedite request lol

They read your post lol! So is it good news 

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, CJO032418 said:

Usajobs.com 

If you are a citizen or Greencard holder (in some cases) you can apply. If you need assistance let me know. It's not like the private sector application process. 

The NVC uses contractors but there are thousands of federal jobs out there. Some are located outside the USA if that's your interest. 

I know it was a joke about how they just get paid and chill... But you just don't know how true that is. 

I’m interested 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
3 hours ago, shoowlaar said:

😂😂 just lets keep each other company on VJ.... the wait is almost over... we should be packing soon

Hahahahah I pray we really soon packing our bags 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Lol only info regarding expedite request is being reviewed. I sent it 6/3

Do you have a template for the expedite memo? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, aijayokoro said:

I’m interested 

Ten Steps to a Federal Job, 3rd Ed With CDROM (Ten Steps to a Federal Job: Federal Jobs, Jobs, Jobs)https://www.amazon.com/dp/0982419066/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_Uza-CbA20F2WE

9 hours ago, MrsRamirez said:

My husband's interview is Friday in Santo Domingo. I'm sleep deprived, anxious, nervous...every feeling you can think of.  The anxiousness will not stop until you hear, "Approved!" we wait and wait to get to this point thinking we will feel better but the last stage might be the hardest to be honest. congratulations to all those approved and received IL and it's coming to those waiting! Trust that it is on the way!!!(L) 

Good luck my ! I am praying 🙏🏾 for y’all 

6 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Only they received the request and under review . I submitted it two days ago 

It’s going to come now. Every time i sent a response/request to them a few days later i received what I asked them. Praying for you 🙏🏾

2 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Good luck my ! I am praying 🙏🏾 for y’all 

Thank you friend. How’s your time with your hubby? I haven’t been wanting to bother you 😂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MrsRamirez said:

It’s going to come now. Every time i sent a response/request to them a few days later i received what I asked them. Praying for you 🙏🏾

Thank you for your prayers I just hope it doesn’t interfere with an interview date . I called NVC yesterday evening and they said if I’m in line for an interview date that date will since be scheduled even w/ pending expedite results however what I hope doesn’t happen is my expedite request is approved , my NVC date is cancelled and in the end my interview date will be longer directly from Ghana embassy however everything I do in regards to my marriage is with good intention so i’ll pray and just hope for the best . 

9 minutes ago, MrsRamirez said:

Best wishes tomorrow 

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.