Greenbaum

JUNE 2019 K-1 FILERS

1,043 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, soco said:

Thank you and updated...I think?

Yes, it is.....

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 6/17/2019 at 9:08 PM, soco said:

Sent the I-129F on Saturday 6/15 via FedEx. Delivery received according to tracking number today. Waiting on notification and check to clear.

Same date here. Bookmarked.

10 minutes ago, Ameriaussie said:

Same date here. Bookmarked.

Good luck! Also from Philly and sent it to Lewisville. Hopefully we get similar good timelines and results!

Removal of Conditions:

Nebraska Service Center

File Date - January 17, 2023

Package Delivered - January 19, 2023

NOA Date - January 24, 2023

NOA Received - January 27, 2023

Biometrics Waived- January 31, 2023

Timeline
1 minute ago, soco said:

Good luck! Also from Philly and sent it to Lewisville. Hopefully we get similar good timelines and results!

OMGGGG. Hope so. It's been a long ride

Timeline
On 6/11/2019 at 7:41 AM, LadySpiker said:

We filed our K1 application and was delivered to USCIS on June 3 2019. We use my credit card and it was charged on June 7 2019 amounting $535 by USCIS. 

We haven't received any Notification from them. Is it normal?

Did you file at their facility?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello Everyone, Me and my fiance plan on sending our I-129F package this month. We have done a lot a of google searching but we can't seem to find our answers. For our package we are wondering if there is a form that we need to put as proof for joint sponsorship. I have a year round "Part-Time" Job and I don't get paid enough to reach the Poverty Guidelines on my own but my lovely parents have 100% agreed to help as a joint sponsor. So Is there a form to file for that or do I have to include pay stubs from me and my parents. Please Help we very appreciate any responses. He was also a J-1 student the past two years and we are curious is he will have to get the medical stuff done if he has already been through that kind of process.  

2 hours ago, Ameriaussie said:

OMG OMG OMG. I've got news. Check cashed and notification received with acceptance. Pick up date was June 17.

Congratulations!! So happy for you! 

2 hours ago, Kitterattack said:

Hello Everyone, Me and my fiance plan on sending our I-129F package this month. We have done a lot a of google searching but we can't seem to find our answers. For our package we are wondering if there is a form that we need to put as proof for joint sponsorship. I have a year round "Part-Time" Job and I don't get paid enough to reach the Poverty Guidelines on my own but my lovely parents have 100% agreed to help as a joint sponsor. So Is there a form to file for that or do I have to include pay stubs from me and my parents. Please Help we very appreciate any responses. He was also a J-1 student the past two years and we are curious is he will have to get the medical stuff done if he has already been through that kind of process.  

Hi! I am probably one of the least knowledgeable people here since I just filed my I-129F, so hopefully others who are further along and more knowledgeable will jump in here.  But I believe that you do not need any of this sponsorship/financial information for the I-129F form.  I certainly didn't send any - it's not in any of the guidelines for that form.  I think that the time when you submit that information is later, on the I-134 form (Affidavit of Support) which you do once the I-129 has been processed and approved.  If you search the VisaJourney site for K-1 Visa process you will find a really nice timeline that explains everything.  I am going to try to include it here but I don't know if it will work since I'm not great on the site yet! 

https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow/ AND https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide/

See if this works, especially the second link! It might help!! 

Edited by kec523

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello June Filers I am currently preparing my I-129F with the help of another VJ member I should have my package ready to be sent out in less than a week I am excited to start this process.

Just now, Ryan G said:

Hello June Filers I am currently preparing my I-129F with the help of another VJ member I should have my package ready to be sent out in less than a week I am excited to start this process.

Congrats! You are so lucky that you have another VJ member to "mentor" you through the process! 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ryan G said:

Congratulations on taking this leap. The biggest investment of time and emotions is the prep process, then of course waiting. A couple of things as I learned from mine (still early on in the game), ensure you read the instructions on the i-129f thoroughly. Don't leave things blank if applies to you. Don't forget to sign affidavits to marry within 90 days. Ensure check is legible (reason for my first reject).

Edited by Ameriaussie

1 hour ago, Ameriaussie said:

Congratulations on taking this leap. The biggest investment of time and emotions is the prep process, then of course waiting. A couple of things as I learned from mine (still early on in the game), ensure you read the instructions on the i-129f thoroughly. Don't leave things blank if applies to you. Don't forget to sign affidavits to marry within 90 days. Ensure check is legible (reason for my first reject).

@Ryan GYes TWO letters  of intent to marry and signed by each of you, I repeated that  again.

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

10 hours ago, Ameriaussie said:

OMG OMG OMG. I've got news. Check cashed and notification received with acceptance. Pick up date was June 17.

Yay! Congrats! Still waiting on my notification. Same pick up date. 

Removal of Conditions:

Nebraska Service Center

File Date - January 17, 2023

Package Delivered - January 19, 2023

NOA Date - January 24, 2023

NOA Received - January 27, 2023

Biometrics Waived- January 31, 2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.