2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

update on my expediting EAD

I request expedite on my EAD on 10/16. Then, I got a letter saying my case is under review and I will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly on 10/22. I use Emma to talk to an representative and ask why is it taking so long, do I need to provide more information, etc. 

They say no I just need to keep waiting and can not do anything.  🤦‍♂️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 hours ago, Loo1 said:

No, it’s still the same. I was locked out of my account yesterday too. So are we, seeing so many people get told straight away has been so disheartening, it doesn’t help that i haven’t gotten EAD yet either 

Our status changed last night to the tracking number for my wife's green card that will be arriving on Friday.  We evidently skipped the phase of "Your Card is being produced." 

Good ol' USCIS being inconsistent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Our Interview was scheduled!! :)  I hadn't checked the new site since his EAD was approved and apparently our interview was scheduled a week ago!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

How long after biometrics did everyone’s EAD get approved? 
We had late biometrics, it’s been 56 days since they were reviewed. We had our interview on October 29th and so far we’ve heard nothing about EAD, AP or AOS. It’s so disheartening 😕

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Loo1 said:

We had late biometrics, it’s been 56 days since they were reviewed. We had our interview on October 29th and so far we’ve heard nothing about EAD, AP or AOS. It’s so disheartening 😕

Absolutely no correlation between biometrics and card approval.   If you have had your GC interview,  when approved then all further processing on EAD and AP will stop

YMMV

2 minutes ago, Loo1 said:

As far as I know, If you already had your interview, the EAD/AP no longer matters because you'll get your green card provided you were approved after the interview. 

My PD May 28th, my Biometrics was done June 28th, my case still sits at "case received" "fingerprint fee received" no updates, no EAD/AP,  no interview. Nothing. 

163 days of silence as of today. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Absolutely no correlation between biometrics and card approval.   If you have had your GC interview,  when approved then all further processing on EAD and AP will stop

We haven’t been  approved for anything as of yet. We were told at interview we’d be notified of her decision

Timeline
Just now, Loo1 said:

We haven’t been  approved for anything as of yet. We were told at interview we’d be notified of her decision

Is why I said WHEN APPROVED 

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lizzady said:

As far as I know, If you already had your interview, the EAD/AP no longer matters because you'll get your green card provided you were approved after the interview. 

My PD May 28th, my Biometrics was done June 28th, my case still sits at "case received" "fingerprint fee received" no updates, no EAD/AP,  no interview. Nothing. 

We haven’t heard any decision from the interview yet. The being in limbo not knowing anything sucks. I have everything crossed you hear something soon 🤞🏼

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lizzady said:

We are May 15.  Same situation 

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, Lizzady said:

I'm sorry, the unknown sucks. Where are you located? I'm in Long Island NY, my notices came from The national Benefits center. 

Minneapolis.   I'm thinkin 100 more days before we hear anything about an interview 

YMMV

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Lizzady said:

I'm sorry, the unknown sucks. Where are you located? I'm in Long Island NY, my notices came from The national Benefits center. 

10 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Minneapolis.   I'm thinkin 100 more days before we hear anything about an interview 

We are with you - our 1st bio date was in September and that's it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.