dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jgub said:

nothing much to report, just said they are still scheduling interviews- so lets hope for June!

Still scheduling for Lagos?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

They will tell you a general statement stating they’re still scheduling for June however they will also attest they can’t reveal what embassy and they don’t have a timeline how long you will wait 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

They will tell you a general statement stating they’re still scheduling for June however they will also attest they can’t reveal what embassy and they don’t have a timeline how long you will wait 

Im not understanding...there should be dates by now...what the heck is going on??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Im not understanding...there should be dates by now...what the heck is going on??

So after nyokie and I get CC, we will still be  like you guys now. Waiting for interview date 😁 they want to give us heart attack 🌚

Whilst we patiently wait I thought I'd create some data for each country from the spreadsheet showing min, max and average times from CC to Interview Notification (this data doesn't seem to be anywhere)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Z0dJFAllOdEszZrK0D3rdtVtZgHy4SyGmsBq8972oY/edit?usp=sharing

Mods: If this isn't allowed please delete.

Note:  This is for approx. 4000 entries in the spreadsheet and goes back a number of years.   I've cleaned up some of the data but not much.  I also removed ones that had 0 days between CC and Interview notification as I think thats suspect.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

I’ve call a few times and the rep will state yes we are still scheduling for June but when I ask something along the lines like we can’t provide info when the last time an appointment was scheduled for Ghana . It could take up to weeks and we don’t have a timeline . So in reality you get no info about the call besides general standard info and told no interview for you at this time 

Timeline
1 hour ago, nicedamsel said:

Can you call them and ask please.  Can call because I don't have calling airtime. 

Sorry I can’t today. I’m at a seminar right now. Then I have a 2 hr commute or longer home. Someone else here posted a minute ago that they won’t say what countries they are working on. When I called last week the guy I talked to , although not rude, was not forthcoming or helpful. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, RobZ said:

Whilst we patiently wait I thought I'd create some data for each country from the spreadsheet showing min, max and average times from CC to Interview Notification (this data doesn't seem to be anywhere)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Z0dJFAllOdEszZrK0D3rdtVtZgHy4SyGmsBq8972oY/edit?usp=sharing

Note:  This is for approx. 4000 entries in the spreadsheet and goes back a number of years.   I've cleaned up some of the data but not much.  I also removed ones that had 0 days between CC and Interview notification as I think thats suspect.

Thx!!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Coker41118 said:

My husband had a hotel by the Embassy paid about $50 for one nigh, his appointment was at 7:30am he got there about 5:30am. He said it was a line already and his wait time to be called to the interview was about 1 hour wait. Interviewer ask about 5 questions about are relationship and  are joint sponsor just one.

when did we meet?

where do I work?

how many kids I have?

do I like my job?

and have I been married before?

joint sponsor question was

What is the relationship  between the joint sponsor to your wife?

asked for all required documents for my husband and myself and joint sponsor, and after looking over everything she said okay your approved. And my husband was given a green slip to come pick up his passport/Visa on Tuesday.

i hope this was helpful 

Yes you have thank you very much 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, RobZ said:

This is good, thanks 

12 hours ago, Cammy0505 said:

Has anyone attended the interview without their 2018 transcript? If so what other information should I take to avoid 

being delayed? 

My sister in law did. We are in Australia and the tax year runs differently to the USA so we haven't been able to file our US taxes just yet. She didn't have any problems, they didn't even mention it!

4 hours ago, jgub said:

me too guys! cc april 13- so hoping for june interview- trying to call now..

What did they say when you called?? Might try calling today and see whats going on.

EDIT nevermind, just saw you said nothing to report. Hopefully we get our interview dates soon!!

Edited by alannah_rose

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.