George Judea

Accuracy Of VJ Timeline For NOA2???

51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello all of my people!

For those of you who have gone through the NOA1 and NOA2 process AND used VJ Timeline, I am just curious how accurate was it? Mine is predicting first to second week August 2019 for NOA2 (without any RFE’s)...I just filed at the end of March, you can check my timeline for that information. Just curious. I know it’s quite the wait and I am a very patient person but I just want to know the accuracy of the estimate given. 

Thanks! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, George Judea said:

Hello all of my people!

For those of you who have gone through the NOA1 and NOA2 process AND used VJ Timeline, I am just curious how accurate was it? Mine is predicting first to second week August 2019 for NOA2 (without any RFE’s)...I just filed at the end of March, you can check my timeline for that information. Just curious. I know it’s quite the wait and I am a very patient person but I just want to know the accuracy of the estimate given. 

Thanks! 

Expands and contracts all the time which is impossible to predict.   Mine approved before prediction because timelines were in a period of contraction 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It’s always been accurate for me but of course the timelines are only based on a certain percentage of all applicants. Not everyone who is going through these processes are a member of VJ (not even close) so it’s hard to predict for that reason. I’d say it’s pretty accurate. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Like others have said, the timelines do change here and there depending on several variables, and the fact that the VJ timelines are a very small percentage of the actual amount of K-1's being processed by USCIS, plus some VJ members do not update their timelines accurately or at all, so it's a "guess-timate" really, but it gives you a good indication of a potential time frame at least.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey! Mine was accurate for the K1. If I remember correctly, we got it before our timeline suggested. Now for the EAD/AP-I'm nearly past my prediction. Still waiting, Day 139 and a long way to go yet! 

Mine was way off predicted for November 2018, but got it in March 2019 my mileage varied😀!!!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My timeline stated 12/21/18 and NOA2actually was 12/12/18.   When I originally filled out my timeline in the summer, the timeline stated 1/9/19, and I watched it gradually drop over time.   As people here have noted, everyone's situation is different, but I did find it interesting to see how my hypothetical NOA2 date was being projected based on overall timeline trends.    

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
6 hours ago, George Judea said:

Hello all of my people!

Thanks! 

Hi.  As time passes, you will see changes in your timeline.  What is predicted today, will probably be different 3 months from now.  Mine continued to change from original date & ended up being 1 month earlier than the first timeline predicted.  In the end, it was 100% accurate for us.   

Timeline
8 hours ago, payxibka said:

Expands and contracts all the time which is impossible to predict.   Mine approved before prediction because timelines were in a period of contraction 

That’s been pretty much everyone’s response..well it’s the waiting game that we have to play. I’m all for it. Thanks for the reply dear!

Timeline
7 hours ago, Ben&Zian said:

Like others have said, the timelines do change here and there depending on several variables, and the fact that the VJ timelines are a very small percentage of the actual amount of K-1's being processed by USCIS, plus some VJ members do not update their timelines accurately or at all, so it's a "guess-timate" really, but it gives you a good indication of a potential time frame at least.

Okay dear, thank you for the reply!

7 hours ago, jakejon said:

Hey! Mine was accurate for the K1. If I remember correctly, we got it before our timeline suggested. Now for the EAD/AP-I'm nearly past my prediction. Still waiting, Day 139 and a long way to go yet! 

Ooo my goodness, I hope you hear something soon dear! Wishing you and yours all the best! 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Mine was way off predicted for November 2018, but got it in March 2019 my mileage varied😀!!!!!!!

Was there any RFE’s? Or possible just an overload of applications to process! 

5 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Mine was off . It said 10/31-11/12 -2018 but my husband was approved 2/22/19 . Good times😓

Awww congrats dear! Glad you guys were approved. Was it K1 or CR1?

Timeline
1 hour ago, PandT said:

Hi.  As time passes, you will see changes in your timeline.  What is predicted today, will probably be different 3 months from now.  Mine continued to change from original date & ended up being 1 month earlier than the first timeline predicted.  In the end, it was 100% accurate for us.   

Sweet! I hope mine goes fairly fast!

1 minute ago, George Judea said:

Was there any RFE’s? Or possible just an overload of applications to process! 

Awww congrats dear! Glad you guys were approved. Was it K1 or CR1?

No RFE it is a K1

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.