Nyro33

April 2019 I-130 Filers

348 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Nyro33 said:

Hi

I would also recommend calling. It doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong with your submission, but I would check. Our first attempt took that long and when I called to check, they told me it had been rejected for an incorrect mailing address. They should be able to look up your packet based on identifying information (name, perhaps SSN...I don't recall). Good luck.

Thanks! I called and was given a tracking number and told that my case had been sent to Nebraska... I was so relieved until I looked up said tracking number online (curious as to why our check hadn't been cashed) and saw that our case had been rejected due to "improper filing". Since the check hasn't been cashed, I think our petition was in fact rejected because of some silly address or signature mistake. No idea why the guy on the phone gave me wrong information, but we'll just have to re-file and hope for the best.

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, J&J4ever said:

Thanks! I called and was given a tracking number and told that my case had been sent to Nebraska... I was so relieved until I looked up said tracking number online (curious as to why our check hadn't been cashed) and saw that our case had been rejected due to "improper filing". Since the check hasn't been cashed, I think our petition was in fact rejected because of some silly address or signature mistake. No idea why the guy on the phone gave me wrong information, but we'll just have to re-file and hope for the best.

How annoying to have to start over. :(

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Palestine
Timeline

Hi, I filed for a parent and it was received on April 26, the check was cashed and I got the receipt notice 9 days later. does anyone know whats the time frame for the process? It was field in Texas field office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 5/23/2019 at 11:33 PM, Snow drop said:

Hi, I filed for a parent and it was received on April 26, the check was cashed and I got the receipt notice 9 days later. does anyone know whats the time frame for the process? It was field in Texas field office.

Hey,

according to processing times for I-130's in the Texas Office= 8.-10 months until NOA2.

They are currently processing cases of end July Priority Dates.

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

I received my  NOA 1 on 4/23 am still  waiting for my  NOA 2 my documents was sent to  Nebraska centre I pray God  will  perfect everything before the end of this  year  in jesus name. Amen. Please  house how  fast  is Nebraska centre 

Edited by Plsam

Timeline
On 5/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, Plsam said:

I received my  NOA 1 on 4/23 am still  waiting for my  NOA 2 my documents was sent to  Nebraska centre I pray God  will  perfect everything before the end of this  year  in jesus name. Amen. Please  house how  fast  is Nebraska centre 

Hello Psalm,

You are going to have to be patient. An average of 6 to 8 months before receiving NOA2... Take care,

Alix

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/26/2019 at 2:01 PM, Alix64 said:

Hello Psalm,

You are going to have to be patient. An average of 6 to 8 months before receiving NOA2... Take care,

Alix

10 to 13 months processing time for Nebraska. Oh no!!!

Timeline
16 hours ago, Lean Stanley said:

10 to 13 months processing time for Nebraska. Oh no!!!

Hey :)

it's of course just an indication, but on my timeline it says that I should get the NOA2 around December 31rst (from Texas TC). Nebraska says 10 to 13 months?! Or is it an average for the whole thing (case approved, waiting for ITW)?

Hope this message finds you well Lean :)

Alix

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Alix64 said:

Hey :)

it's of course just an indication, but on my timeline it says that I should get the NOA2 around December 31rst (from Texas TC). Nebraska says 10 to 13 months?! Or is it an average for the whole thing (case approved, waiting for ITW)?

Hope this message finds you well Lean :)

Alix

I ask Fl representative to help me with my case. She replied and sent me some paperwork. Let see what happen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Filed I-130 with I-485 for a parent

Mailed on 4/29 express priority

Delivered on 4/30/2019

Got Email application being processed : 5/6/2019

Check cashed: 5/7/2019

Receipt notice received in mail: 5/10/2019

Priority date: 4/30/2019

Finger printing date : 5/29/2019 but completed today 5/28/2019

Timeline
1 hour ago, MrsGracie18 said:

Did anyone notice that Nebraska’s timeframe went from 7.5-10 to 10-13 😱😭 this is so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that is quite a change MrsGracie18. Don't worry though, it is only an indication based on members feeding their timelines...  It would be logical to think that all centers have more or less the same processing time. Might go back to 7,5-10months in couple of weeks. I hope so. Take care, Alix

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.