dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, CJO032418 said:

Yes. Extremely disheartening. They didn’t explain why exactly the police report was rejected. So we had to guess. And assumed maybe the copy wasn’t clear enough for the NVC. Turns out that wasn’t the problem. It was rejected again with no explanation why. I called and after 80 attempts to get someone on the phone and an hour wait to talk to someone the lady told me that we needed to attach fingerprints to the police report. Why didn’t they just say so in the notification. 

Then they rejected my tax return saying they cannot accept mixed documents. So I submitted my W2s and my federal return separately. Only for them to reject it again with the same non specific notification. I called and was told they want the 1040 submitted separately even though the instructions don’t say split your return into separate parts when submitting. Again why didn’t they simple say so the first time they rejected it. 

Its a guessing game. Its very sad and hurtful. Not to mention ridiculous. 

Indeed!! its very sad and hurtful, i was talking to one of my friend and his friend worked for gov in call center and he was saying there are employee who are haters while at work they answers the phone calls but put them on hold for very long time and purposely then hung up :( not the NVC but other gov department. basically we are dealing with jokers and haters!! i should not say this but seems like its the fact!

3 hours ago, Potomac said:

Hey everyone,

Which date is the latest that received NVC case number?

NVC received my case on 8th March.

Thanks

I got my case number today by email and they received my petition on March 1st. Good luck 

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

1 hour ago, Mrs Oduro said:

I’ve seen March 1st receive case numbers yesterday.. hopefully Dey move faster

Where does one check to see what dates are receiving case numbers at NVC?

2 hours ago, naz94 said:

I got my case number today by email and they received my petition on March 1st. Good luck 

Congratulations 🎉

Just wondering if anyone could help me with regards to calling the NVC. We've tried calling early in the morning and just before. When we call a message is played saying all the customer service officers are busy and other info is given, then a female voice speaks in another language then I'm cut of the line. That has happened all day to us. 

Idk if we're calling the right number. Could someone post the number for me please?

They said they had received our case at 15 February and we still have no update. Tried emailing last week Monday, still no response 😔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello people who uploaded their documents.. I went back in my account and I am only able to view SOME of my documents.  Does this mean the ones I cannot view was not uploaded properly?? Someone who knows please respond 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mrsclarke1029 said:

Hello people who uploaded their documents.. I went back in my account and I am only able to view SOME of my documents.  Does this mean the ones I cannot view was not uploaded properly?? Someone who knows please respond 

You all took too long.  Here is the answer.  Lol 

“It depends on the type of document. You will always be able to see a list of documents that you have submitted. However, some documents you will not be able to open. To ensure your personal information and that of your financial sponsors is protected, CEAC users will be unable to view any document with sensitive data such as Social Security numbers or financial data after it is uploaded.”

On 4/1/2019 at 5:52 PM, lpag21 said:

Anyone who has submitted on 3/21 got any updates? CC? RFE? anything anyone yet.. ? cant hold up with the suspense 😨

Frustrating. We responded to an RFE on the 8th of march, got a notification email from NVC to check CEAC, there was nothing there. Again Monday 1st April, got another email notification from NVC to check CEAC, there was still nothing. This is weird. Anyone with any clues please? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, BoStar said:

Frustrating. We responded to an RFE on the 8th of march, got a notification email from NVC to check CEAC, there was nothing there. Again Monday 1st April, got another email notification from NVC to check CEAC, there was still nothing. This is weird. Anyone with any clues please? 

Call then

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, BoStar said:

I got the email on april 1st for to check CEAC account and i dont see any message either but one of my document was not accepted, i uploaded the docs again now let see. did not have any instrusction what they want us to correct and what they are requiring..lol  it is a very frustrating now we have to wait this long period of time. wish we can do something about it..😣

30 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

I got the email on april 1st for to check CEAC account and i dont see any message either but one of my document was not accepted, i uploaded the docs again now let see. did not have any instrusction what they want us to correct and what they are requiring..lol  it is a very frustrating now we have to wait this long period of time. wish we can do something about it..😣

All of the rfe responded to still say "submitted". Since 8th of march. Got notification 13th march, nothing was there, got another 1st April, nothing was there...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.