dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2019

1,490 posts in this topic

Hi.. Everyone I am New in this forum, Can you please help me: I’m waiting for my IR1 Visa interview, they send me an email said i am in queue on 03-Apr-2019. My interview is in Nicaragua my priority date is March 2015. Thanks in advance🙂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

For Pakistan, you have to register and select a document pickup location on https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/SiteRegister?country=Pakistan&language=en_US.

I've filled out the profile information but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do after that. Does anyone have any experience? This is what I see when I log in. 

353524809_CGIRegistration.jpeg.234f76d955ce9f406c5ac0ac4092dfcf.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Meyling said:

Hi.. Everyone I am New in this forum, Can you please help me: I’m waiting for my IR1 Visa interview, they send me an email said i am in queue on 03-Apr-2019. My interview is in Nicaragua my priority date is March 2015. Thanks in advance🙂 

Hello! Welcome to VJ!

Seems like you recieved the Case Complete email on 3rd April. There is nothing you can do at this part except for to wait. You can call them and ask if you have an interview date yet. You can call NVC at (603) 334-0700. Once you have the interview date, you will have to book your medical and biometrics before attending the interview. 

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Hello! Welcome to VJ!

Seems like you recieved the Case Complete email on 3rd April. There is nothing you can do at this part except for to wait. You can call them and ask if you have an interview date yet. You can call NVC at (603) 334-0700. Once you have the interview date, you will have to book your medical and biometrics before attending the interview. 

Thanks @ShreebhagyaK9. I actually received the interview letter and the interview date is May 21. One of the steps on the checklist for Pakistan is to register for the document pickup location. I registered and filled out the profile but I'm just not sure if that's all I have to do. On CEAC, the case status shows READY. Maybe I should verify by calling NVC, although I assume they no longer have anything to do with the case since it's now at the Embassy.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, zeeshan916 said:

Thanks @ShreebhagyaK9. I actually received the interview letter and the interview date is May 21. One of the steps on the checklist for Pakistan is to register for the document pickup location. I registered and filled out the profile but I'm just not sure if that's all I have to do. On CEAC, the case status shows READY. Maybe I should verify by calling NVC, although I assume they no longer have anything to do with the case since it's now at the Embassy.

You also need to book your biometrics appointment through the same website http://www.ustraveldocs.com. Did you complete your medical? If not, book that first. 

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Our Journey2019 said:

Hello everyone, 

Hubby had interview this morning he said everything went very well they asked him how did we meet, does my kids know about him 

How old are they 

Where do I work 

How many times have I visited the Ivory coast 

Does his mother know of me 

Are they aware that he is immigrating

How long have we been together 

Things like that.  So now we are waiting for his phone call to come pick up Visa.  I wanna thank everyone for all of the support, and wish everyone good luck

Congrats and thx for sharing your experience this gives me so much hope that mine will go we too

Timeline
6 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

You also need to book your biometrics appointment through the same website http://www.ustraveldocs.com. Did you complete your medical? If not, book that first. 

Yes, medical appointment is scheduled for next week. I don't see anything about biometrics on the Pakistan checklist. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL_Islamabad.html#pre_interview_checklist

Timeline
15 minutes ago, zeeshan916 said:

Yes, medical appointment is scheduled for next week. I don't see anything about biometrics on the Pakistan checklist. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL_Islamabad.html#pre_interview_checklist

Okay! For India and some other countries, biometrics is done before the interview. I will refrain myself from commenting because I am not sure how the process is done in your country. I don't want to pass wrong information. But you are right the NVC website doesn't mention biometrics. Maybe it's not required to be done in advance. Please wait for someone from the same country to comment about it or otherwise you can post the question on Pakistan's regional forum. They will be able to guide you better. 

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

20 minutes ago, Mrs clarke said:

Congrats and thx for sharing your experience this gives me so much hope that mine will go we too

No problem you are very welcome and good luck to you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, raviandquesty said:

Hi All, Happy Tuesday! I also had my interview today in Montreal, Canada. I was approved!

I know there has been some confusion on the Tax Transcripts now that we are past April 15th. I only had to provide the tax transcript we submitted to NVC and the W2 for that year as well. I was over prepared with the extension paperwork for 2018, and tax transcripts for 2016 as well as 2015 - but they were not needed. 

Just some advice, try to be organized before you go. I did see many people struggling with a stack of disorganized paperwork that were sent away from the first step as they did not have the correct paperwork ready! 

Good luck to all of those waiting for interviews! It was not nearly as stressful as I thought it may be. 

Congratulations 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ani.kin said:

Been waiting since 18th March since I got CC. NVC doesn’t give any info. Quite rude sometimes. This is for Mumbai embassy. What’s the last CC date to get interview in Mumbai? Just trying to count the days I have to wait. 

You will most likely get a June interview unless someone cancels their appointment. A few people have reported that all May interviews have been scheduled already. It's hard to predict how and when they schedule interviews. I know someone from here who has been waiting since first week of February to get an interview. Whereas some of us here have recieved our dates a little over a month post CC. My CC was 7th March. 

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

11 hours ago, Our Journey2019 said:

Hello everyone, 

Hubby had interview this morning he said everything went very well they asked him how did we meet, does my kids know about him 

How old are they 

Where do I work 

How many times have I visited the Ivory coast 

Does his mother know of me 

Are they aware that he is immigrating

How long have we been together 

Things like that.  So now we are waiting for his phone call to come pick up Visa.  I wanna thank everyone for all of the support, and wish everyone good luck

Congratulations 

12 hours ago, raviandquesty said:

Hi All, Happy Tuesday! I also had my interview today in Montreal, Canada. I was approved!

I know there has been some confusion on the Tax Transcripts now that we are past April 15th. I only had to provide the tax transcript we submitted to NVC and the W2 for that year as well. I was over prepared with the extension paperwork for 2018, and tax transcripts for 2016 as well as 2015 - but they were not needed. 

Just some advice, try to be organized before you go. I did see many people struggling with a stack of disorganized paperwork that were sent away from the first step as they did not have the correct paperwork ready! 

Good luck to all of those waiting for interviews! It was not nearly as stressful as I thought it may be. 

Congratulations to you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.