dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2019

1,490 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Is only one  person I saw that has her interview date for Lagos Embassy.  Lagos Embassy why😂😂😂😂

There were a few more I saw..remember everyone isn't on vj or dont update their timelines 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations who got interviews yesterday and good luck.

In regards to Mumbai, we talked with NVC, they said Interviews are based on CC and they communicate with embassy on daily bases for slots. 

Mumbai is very busy, so you  have to be patient. You'll get email once your turn comes. 

Only disappointed sentence was there is no time frame for NVC to  give response. (for interview dates)

I really Hope and Pray that we get dates from Monday onward.

Its been terrible.

Edited by M@K12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Thank you! And Off course! Whatever happens, good or bad I will write a detailed review about it here. 

They are just as sleepy as Mumbai Embassy. Probably even worse. 😂

Same as Montreal Canada guys! Can you believe only one embassy for IMMIGRANT interviews of all Canada? Annnnd... it is CA...NA...DA. Lol 

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:08 AM, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Hello guys,

I just wanted to say this to the ones waiting to get their interview dates. I understand how frustrated you are. We all have been there, some longer than the others. We are all in the boat, yearning to be reunited with our loved ones. They say it right that good things come to people who wait. This wait can get very frustrating, there is so much uncertainty, no one can predict what the outcome will be. Unless yours is an exceptionally busy embassy you will definitely get an interview usually within a month or so. It could take over 3 months or even longer for some others. But know that this will end soon. We are all so close to ending the distance. Whenever you feel extremely frustrated, remember why you chose to go through this exhausting long process in the first place and be patient. The end is close. 🙂 Good Luck everyone! 

This is the best advice we can give right now !!!!  Well said!

22 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

I have seen people going with their spouses when I went for tourist Visa interview. Even read several reviews here where they were let in with just the passport. ANULIS called the embassy and they said no to her. I am going to try to take my husband anyway. If they don't allow, he can go back to the hotel. But from what I have read, they did allow petitioners in. 

I guess we can just try right?  No sense in not...I just hate the thought of sitting in a random place alone with all that anxiety waiting for my husbands visa outcome! :unsure:

youre right it sure does say in plain English that the petitioner can accompany them

Her husband didn't go for the interview yet. It's on the same date as mine May 16th. She hasn't booked her flight yet so she wanted to confirm if she will be allowed in or not with her husband. She called the embassy and they said no to her for that. But from what I have read, seen and on their instructions as well the petitioner is allowed inside. She is offline now but I'm sure whenever she comes online and reads those instructions she will be glad. 

I definitely am glad.  I booked my flight to india just not our flight to Mumbai!  But I am going to print these instructions out and if they give me any problem I will tell them that in their instructions it says that I can indeed go in!

19 hours ago, shivam23 said:

They allow the petitioner with the Beneficiary. You need to carry your US passport & you can accompany your spouse. My mom had an interview last month and I was with her all the time. They let me in with her and I was sitting in the waiting area where they took the interview. Also, when they asked my mom about me, she informed them I was right there, they called at the window and asked me to give all my docs because it was a bit difficult for my mom to give all my W2's & Tax Transcripts. The interview was done in 30 minutes. If the petitioner is present, they will call you if they need you or you can go and stand at the window to help your loved ones. 

This is great news!!!! That would be great if I could go in!

1 hour ago, Kartinee23 said:

Same as Montreal Canada guys! Can you believe only one embassy for IMMIGRANT interviews of all Canada? Annnnd... it is CA...NA...DA. Lol 

I’m dual citizen and for this reason we have decided to fly to Europe for our interview and not Canada. In Montreal it takes 4 months to get an  appt. and in Europe we already have a date. Good luck to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dream12345 said:

I’m dual citizen and for this reason we have decided to fly to Europe for our interview and not Canada. In Montreal it takes 4 months to get an  appt. and in Europe we already have a date. Good luck to you.

Really? Is this for CR-1 visa? ☹️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

For which year have to bring W-2 to the interview? 

Any answer is appreciated 🙏🏻

W2s aren't required..u need the most recent tax transcript 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.