jg121783

O’Rourke: Trump ‘Beyond the Shadow of a Doubt, Sought to’ ‘Collude with the Russian Government'

36 posts in this topic

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/23/orourke-trump-beyond-the-shadow-of-a-doubt-sought-to-collude-with-the-russian-government/

Talk about derangement. Is this the best the left has to offer for presidential candidates? Should be a slam dunk for Trump in 2020.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/23/orourke-trump-beyond-the-shadow-of-a-doubt-sought-to-collude-with-the-russian-government/

Talk about derangement. Is this the best the left has to offer for presidential candidates? Should be a slam dunk for Trump in 2020.

Maybe he had done a line or two

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

In New Hampshire in recent days, Democratic voters who spoke to the Guardian laid out a simple answer. Yes, it would be nice to have a woman or a minority candidate but the focus must remain on removing Donald Trump from office. Whether the most electable candidate will be a woman or a member of a minority remains to be seen, but undecided voters are willing to consider a white man if he is determined to have the best shot at the White House.

“I think Democrats, myself included, are willing to wait for that [for a woman nominee] in order to simply win, to get Trump out of office,” said Marilee Lin, 54, a prep school teacher who watched O’Rourke speak in Plymouth. “At this point it’s kind of a pragmatic election. We’ll regress even further if we can’t win.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/24/beto-o-rourke-joe-biden-bernie-sanders-democrats-2020

That must be as Racist and Sexist as you can get.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

In New Hampshire in recent days, Democratic voters who spoke to the Guardian laid out a simple answer. Yes, it would be nice to have a woman or a minority candidate but the focus must remain on removing Donald Trump from office. Whether the most electable candidate will be a woman or a member of a minority remains to be seen, but undecided voters are willing to consider a white man if he is determined to have the best shot at the White House.

“I think Democrats, myself included, are willing to wait for that [for a woman nominee] in order to simply win, to get Trump out of office,” said Marilee Lin, 54, a prep school teacher who watched O’Rourke speak in Plymouth. “At this point it’s kind of a pragmatic election. We’ll regress even further if we can’t win.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/24/beto-o-rourke-joe-biden-bernie-sanders-democrats-2020

Lets exclude all candidates not of a certain  sex or race, because we hate sexism and racism. How brain damaged does one have to be to buy that 

38 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Lets exclude all candidates not of a certain  sex or race, because we hate sexism and racism. How brain damaged does one have to be to buy that 

I was just reading an article about Pete Buttigieg the other day. I never heard of the guy really, but all could think was young white male, millennial generation. Even has a funny name. Doesn't matter what his policies are, in the current political climate, the poor guy is toast before he even starts. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

I was just reading an article about Pete Buttigieg the other day. I never heard of the guy really, but all could think was young white male, millennial generation. Even has a funny name. Doesn't matter what his policies are, in the current political climate, the poor guy is toast before he even starts. 

Would being gay help?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Hard to say. I'm not sure what people are looking for any more.  

Diversity

2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Beto is nothing but a pencil necked geek, I am from Texas never heard his name before he ran against Cruz. 

He has a major case of TDS, this seems to be the only policy of the democrats for the 2020 election is to cry about Donald Trump all the time. 

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Boiler said:

Would being gay help?

I'm sure it would.

Was having a convo with a gay friend last night.  He was saying how terrible of a President Trump is, and how at least under Obama, our recession ended and Obama made the economy better.  Even said "at least Obama wasn't plagued with multiple scandals".  Sonia googled that for him, showed him the very first WaPo link about many of them.   He said those weren't reallynscandals.

Then he talked about how bad Trump has been for the rights of the LGBT communities.  I asked for examples of such, as I don't keep up with those issues, but that I would gladly read about them and respond to his allegations.

He said he had to go to bed (it was around 9 p.m., and he rarely is in bed that early), so I said good night, and told him we could pick up the convo today, at his leisure.  We've talked a little today, but no mention of last night's complaints about Trump...

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

I'm sure it would.

Was having a convo with a gay friend last night.  He was saying how terrible of a President Trump is, and how at least under Obama, our recession ended and Obama made the economy better.  Even said "at least Obama wasn't plagued with multiple scandals".  Sonia googled that for him, showed him the very first WaPo link about many of them.   He said those weren't reallynscandals.

Then he talked about how bad Trump has been for the rights of the LGBT communities.  I asked for examples of such, as I don't keep up with those issues, but that I would gladly read about them and respond to his allegations.

He said he had to go to bed (it was around 9 p.m., and he rarely is in bed that early), so I said good night, and told him we could pick up the convo today, at his leisure.  We've talked a little today, but no mention of last night's complaints about Trump...

Next time ask him about the Birmingham UK school protests about inclusion of LGBQTI in the curriculum. 

33 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

I'm sure it would.

Trump is a homophone  and Racist because thats all the Dems have left to campaign on and low information voters believe that bul

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

a homophone

Uh, usage man...

6 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Talk about derangement.

Beeto O'Dork

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Trump is a homophone  and Racist because thats all the Dems have left to campaign on and low information voters believe that bul

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

14 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Uh, usage man...

Beeto O'Dork

Actually the word Trump is a homophone with multiple meanings.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

On 3/24/2019 at 11:22 AM, Boiler said:

people in protected classes cannot be racist or sexist ... sheesh