2,985 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, jamaica fineness said:

Hi everyone my i-360 was filed yesterday it was challenging to put everything to gather, but we have done it. i want to say big respect to @Trizzle and @sandranj and all the others for all your advise and for sharing your experience and those wonderful advice, i know its not the end and still in the starting process 

but i consider this submittion the second leg of my journey im feeling good!!!!!!🤓

Great! Keep this energy..because it's quite a wait! Not gonna sugarcoat anything..but it's worth it! I still don't know how I survived my own wait prior to my vawa approval!😕😏😊 but the fact that I was working helped a great deal..find something to keep you busy it will help time pass more gracefully!😊 Good luck with your petition! 👍

Filed: Other Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sunnyman said:

How do I set up an account where I will be getting this update. Kindly give me the link.

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Or

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do

I personally have both just to sometimes cross reference which one has more info about my case. 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Great! Keep this energy..because it's quite a wait! Not gonna sugarcoat anything..but it's worth it! I still don't know how I survived my own wait prior to my vawa approval!😕😏😊 but the fact that I was working helped a great deal..find something to keep you busy it will help time pass more gracefully!😊 Good luck with your petition! 👍

@Stillwinning!!!😊 thank you im keeping my self busy trust me i dont even think about it too much ask @Trizzle 😁ha ha ha

6 hours ago, Dharmaraj said:

Hi Guys,

Yesterday i got the update in my case status that “your card was delivered to your address “ and today my lawyer called me, he said my Green card is arrived . I am very happy . God bless all.

Special thanks to Sandra and VJ members . Guys please don’t give up you will get the good result at the end.

Thank you all again

Edited by Dharmaraj
Wrong type

3 hours ago, cheatedandabused said:

What’s your timeline and story . Just helps to have an estimation

congrats

Thank you

Here is my timeline

Vawa and 485 applied -March 2017

EAD - May 2017

advance parole -jan 2018

vawa approved - sep 2018

485 interview notice - April 2019

interview scheduled - May 9th 2019

Green card arrived- May 16th 2019

4 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

OMG! This sounds like a plan! One of the times I'm glad to rep NYC ☝✌ ok..looks like I'm going to be there..wanna see all the amazing folks I read about here!!!..😀😀😀 it's a date!

This makes me happy! I hope I can come. I am looking forward to this.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
7 hours ago, CASTIEL said:

Hi Guys, 
  Congratulations to all the approvals.
 I Hope your doing great! Just an update on my Case. 

VAWA Notice Date: August 4, 2017
Received mail: August 12, 2017
My Name was Updated: August 16, 2017
Previous I-485 Transferred from another office of  Processing: September 1, 2017
EAD and AP Renewal Exp Feb 2018: November 3, 2017 
Additional Evidence of Abuse sent: November 3, 2017 
EAD and AP Renewal Received:November 6, 2017 
EAD and AP approved:November 24, 2017 (So Fast but Thank you!) 
EAD And AP Card Mailed: November 28, 2017 (letter received they used my first biometrics) 
EAD And AP Card Received in mail : December 2, 2017 (The start date is the approval date not the expiration date of the first card which is feb 2018)  
Travel to 3 different Countries: May 1-30 2018 using Advance Parole.  LAX port of entry. 
EAD And AP Renewal: August 4, 2018 
EAD and AP Card Production: August 30, 2018
NEW CARD PRODUCTION: Under I-360 VAWA - January 4, 2019 Best Birthday Gift Ever!!! 
WE MAILED YOUR NEW CARD:Under I-360 VAWA - JANUARY 9, 2019 
 EAD C31 CARD IN HAND: JANUARY 12, 2019   
APPROVED VAWA I-360- JANUARY 31, 2019 
AT MY LOCAL OFFICE I-485 - FEBRUARY 22, 2019 
COURTESY LETTER FOR MY MEDICAL-MARCH 18, 2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR I485 JUNE 5, 2019- MAY 16, 2019

Local Office: Los Angeles County

Thank you so much for all the support! Just have faith guys and be strong!

Congratulations. Its always heart warming to read these success stories. It keeps our faith alive. I pray everything goes well from now on with no hazzle. You have already conquered the giant. I have a quick question though. Do you get the card being produce for VAWA only when you file for EAD C31? Or is it for everyone regardless of whether you apply for C31. I filed my VAWA with C09 while I already hard pending I-485. Will i automically have card being produce when my case is approved or do i have to file ead C31 and let it be on the record? 

5 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

my Lola_lalo😍😍😍 you know you are one person I would love to see!😀😀😀 you are invited..it don't matter where u @😝😛😜 where u @ tho?

HAhaha Same here, I would love to see you too. But My EAD will arrive around that time and I have to spend an intimate time that weekend🤣🤣🤣 

I have a church event to attend. I live in DC not that far. Hope to see you all next time. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 3/20/2019 at 12:01 AM, TBoneTX said:

I hope that this stage of the thread will be "lucky 13" for everybody who posts in it.

It's great to see so much of this. :) 

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline

I stopped asking questions on here cause I Dnt get response only people that get much response are those that their case is approved or people that received interview date will get better response than we that just started ....so I rather go do my research  online better and talk to God ..nobody wants to associate with someone who is not making it ..

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Blunt said:

I stopped asking questions on here cause I Dnt get response only people that get much response are those that their case is approved or people that received interview date will get better response than we that just started ....so I rather go do my research  online better and talk to God ..nobody wants to associate with someone who is not making it ..

That’s not necessarily true. I don’t respond sometimes because if they don’t hear it from an attorney they think it’s not good info. 

Edited by Trizzle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.