C90

Philadelphia 2017/2018 AOS filers

60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello all,

Quick question, if I did biometrics in Philadelphia, it means that interview will be there too? Thanks. 

@moon&stars I am also from may just yesterday our status updated to interview schedule. Yours will come soon. Cheer up

®️

• 3 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malawi
Timeline

Hello there! We have also filed for AOS and are in Philly. Our status changed to ready to schedule interview on 12/20/19 but still have not heard anything. Any input from folks about how long it usually takes for it to be scheduled?

Timeline
16 hours ago, Valmabe said:

That's the longest wait for me, It took almost 2 months to interview scheduled.

our status actually just changed last night that it has been scheduled so now I just have to wait for the notice to find out when it actually is!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Hd1170 said:

our status actually just changed last night that it has been scheduled so now I just have to wait for the notice to find out when it actually is!

Great congrats. How long did your process take?

®️

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/30/2020 at 12:36 PM, Valmabe said:

Great congrats. How long did your process take?

we applied in late oct

biometrics in november

ready to schedule interview 1/30

now we have our interview and EAD was just approved

Also in the Philly area. Filed at the beginning of December, did biometrics beginning of January, and just noticed that we are scheduled for the interview and that the EAD card and travel doc are on their way. :) 

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So happy to find this thread! We're also in Philly. Seems timelines are specific to your field office, so I'm really glad I get to see other people's timelines in the area.

Filed in mid-July 2019, and just today received our interview notice. Interview is on April 15, 2020. Of course we're now worried about the appointment getting postponed because in lighy of how the coronavirus situation is developing, but we're trying to stay hopeful.

Still no progress on my EAD since fingerprinting in early August 2019. Anyone else in the same boat? Saw some people already got theirs -- congrats, guys!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

EAD and AP were just approved today. My interview was cancelled on March 31st, and was again ready to schedule by April 1st. Not in any hurry now that we're gonna have my EAD soon. Good luck to everyone else!

• 3 months later...
Timeline

My case just updated an hour ago to say an interview has been scheduled. Will update again with exact date and time after I get my notice in the mail.

Timeline
On 7/8/2020 at 7:12 PM, miggyab said:

My case just updated an hour ago to say an interview has been scheduled. Will update again with exact date and time after I get my notice in the mail.

Just got the interview notice. Our interview will be on July 29 :) 

On 7/11/2020 at 5:23 PM, miggyab said:

Just got the interview notice. Our interview will be on July 29 :) 

Happy to see this! We were practically next (interview was supposed to be March 19th) and still haven't heard anything about it being rescheduled. Hope we learn something soon..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.