Mr & Mrs T

NSC fillers , why is it so long ?!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hey everyone , 

i hope everyone is doing great ! 

Today , again my question is why NSC is so long to process our I130? 

I am somebody patient but I really start to despair ..

My priority date is August 29th 2018 , and almost 7 months of waiting . 

And it’s like we will receive nothing before 10 month ( or more ) .

when I check NSC approvals , there is like nothing ..

i know that some people dont  take or has the time to update timelines and that VJ is only a piece of this huge puzzle but still ..

when i see that some people have to do inquiries because the process take over than 10 month I am worring .

today my visa approval estimation is from 19 to 24 of June 2019 .. first it was the middle of April ! 

So again 3 months to wait at the minimum .

and in June  my approval estimate is gonna be what , October ? 

Its like Ike a story with no end . Because NOA2 is not the last piece of the process , then NVC stage etc ..

Plus , honestly to see that in other SC some people who applied after me are already approved ..I am very frustrated ..

There is nobody to talk , USCIS always give the same infos and ask to wait and wait .. the Congressman we contact doesn’t have more ..

i start to think that maybe next Christmas ( I know it’s far )  will be again away from USA ..

more infos in your side ? 

sorry I know that we are all in the same boat but it start to be exhausting , no? 

A good day to y’all !!!

Edited by ASCDT2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
15 minutes ago, ASCDT2017 said:

Hey everyone , 

i hope everyone is doing great ! 

Today , again my question is why NSC is so long to process our I130? 

I am somebody patient but I really start to despair ..

My priority date is August 29th 2018 , and almost 7 months of waiting . 

And it’s like we will receive nothing before 10 month ( or more ) .

when I check NSC approvals , there is like nothing ..

i know that some people dont  take or has the time to update timelines and that VJ is only a piece of this huge puzzle but still ..

when i see that some people have to do inquiries because the process take over than 10 month I am worring .

today my visa approval estimation is from 19 to 24 of June 2019 .. first it was the middle of April ! 

So again 3 months to wait at the minimum .

and in June  my approval estimate is gonna be what , October ? 

Its like Ike a story with no end . Because NOA2 is not the last piece of the process , then NVC stage etc ..

Plus , honestly to see that in other SC some people who applied after me are already approved ..I am very frustrated ..

There is nobody to talk , USCIS always give the same infos and ask to wait and wait .. the Congressman we contact doesn’t have more ..

i start to think that maybe next Christmas ( I know it’s far )  will be again away from USA ..

more infos in your side ? 

sorry I know that we are all in the same boat but it start to be exhausting , no? 

A good day to y’all !!!

You just have to be patient. Our priority date is February 26,2018 and my husband still doesn’t have an interview date. It took 8 months to get NOA2 and we were at Potomac. Good luck

Timeline
1 minute ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

You just have to be patient. Our priority date is February 26,2018 and my husband still doesn’t have an interview date. It took 8 months to get NOA2 and we were at Potomac. Good luck

Thank you , I know , we can just be patient.

i hope you will have your interview soon .

have a good day 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ASCDT2017 said:

Thank you , I know , we can just be patient.

i hope you will have your interview soon .

have a good day 

I know the frustration. You have a great day as well. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, The Rock ll said:

I am NSC and April 2018 filer...still waiting for approval...

Sorry to hear that ..

did you contact USCIS to do an inquiries in your case ? 

8 minutes ago, ASCDT2017 said:

Sorry to hear that ..

did you contact USCIS to do an inquiries in your case ? 

Yes...even through my Senator office...I guess now days USCIS not give a rat *ss about inquiries...they just work there pace..I was give additional 60 days to review which will expire on 30th March...let’s c what happens after that..

Timeline
1 minute ago, The Rock ll said:

Yes...even through my Senator office...I guess now days USCIS not give a rat *ss about inquiries...they just work there pace..I was give additional 60 days to review which will expire on 30th March...let’s c what happens after that..

Waou..thats  sad..

We are just numbers .. not much humanity in that process ..

they add days to days all the time and we have just to be « patient » . I start to hate this word lol 

I don’t know why this SC especially is so late .. 

i am no praying for my file to be transferred ..

i hope you will receive something before the end of the month 🙏

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

NSC’s  case processing times on uscis site is clearly stating 7.5 - 10 months for i130. Case inquiry applicable receipt date is May 29, 2018. 

That means your case is within the normal processing time frame, so they won’t be considering your inquiries with PD of Aug 29, 2018. No need to panic until you don’t hear anything in next 3 months.

Immigration process is slow and patience is needed.

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

14 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

It's true they stopped with the congressional inquiries. Basically they'll tell them the same reasons they would tell you if you inquire. Before from an Ask Me Anything with a USCIS employee, it would go to a congressional section and get fast tracked, now they don't they just go back on the shelf. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
6 hours ago, JMPM said:

It's true they stopped with the congressional inquiries. Basically they'll tell them the same reasons they would tell you if you inquire. Before from an Ask Me Anything with a USCIS employee, it would go to a congressional section and get fast tracked, now they don't they just go back on the shelf. 

Right now I just ask myself if we will be able to move before the end of the year 🧐

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I thin we all know your frustration.. unfortunately it is a waiting game. I applied from the lockbox in Chicago in march of 2018 and they sent my app to Nebraska service center... then I heard NOTHING for months.. until December, so like 9 months.. then when NVC gets the case transferred to them, they don't "open" the file and let you upload to CEAC for another 6 weeks. unfortunately its just a waiting game for almost a year. once you get to the CEAC stage, its not fast by any means but there at least is some communication to at least let you know your visa is moving along. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.