Sean and Kristina

N-400 March 2019 Filers

888 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, netz75 said:

thank you and congrats also to you.

CONGRATS!!! TO EVERYONE WHO HAS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED, AND APPROVED FOLKS AS WELL( ENJOYYYY  THE NEW STATUS) :) :) :) 

N400 Filled: 03/07/2019

NOA1: 03/09/2019

Bio-metrics Schedule: 03/09/2019

NOA2: Biometric Letter Received Mail: 3/15/2019

Plan to do Walk In :) 

16 hours ago, SPR2019 said:

Congrats :) 

got an email from uscis this morning that I need to open my account then found out  my oath ceremony will be on June 06, 2019 it on Thursday.. I surprise it so pass.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 5/30/2019 at 7:19 AM, pglover said:

Yayyyy the final step is ready !!!!

2EC2403A-9B80-4979-90A2-52A410F218D2.jpeg

11D80832-3E03-4C47-BA7A-9ACAA71AC15A.jpeg

Congrats!!! No more stress for you... 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Jen and Yas said:

Where is a link to the spreadsheet?  Seems hard to find, and may be keeping people from updating.

Link :p  FORM N400 MARCH 2019

Edited by pglover

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Fushion said:

Hi Guyzz I am new in this group. I am from Boston.
I filled my n400 in April 10th then i got my Bio-metric 5/10 after that nothing yet.
If its possible can you add me to the list.

Thank you every one

Welcome there is a group specifically for those who filed in April.I hope someone adds u there.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Denmark
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Fushion said:

Hi Guyzz I am new in this group. I am from Boston.
I filled my n400 in April 10th then i got my Bio-metric 5/10 after that nothing yet.
If its possible can you add me to the list.

Thank you every one

Hi @Fushion , Welcome to VJ. You can join our April filer's thread here :

You can also add yourself to the group's timeline on google sheets - the link is in my signature:-)

4/23/2019 (Day 00): N-400 filed Online (Portland, OR), Receipt Notice

4/27/2019 (Day 04): Biometrics scheduled

4/29/2019 (Day 06): Receipt notice available online and received in mail, Biometrics notice available online 

5/06/2019 (Day 13): Biometrics letter received in mail

5/15/2019 (Day 22): Biometrics appointment

5/16/2019 (Day 23): Reviewed biometrics

8/30/2019 (Day 129): Estimated wait time count down expired, "we are taking longer than expected to process your case"

10/17/2019 (Day 177): Egov says "Interview was scheduled", 2 hours later Myuscis says the same - no date yet

10/18/2019 (Day 178): Interview document uploaded to Myuscis

11/25/2019 (Day 216): Interview in Portland, Oregon, "A decision cannot be made", 5 hours later Egov says "placed in line for Oath"

11/26/2019 (Day 217): Myuscis says "We approved your application" 

01/16/2020  (Day 268): Casetracker says "Oath ceremony notice was mailed" - 52 days since interview - no date yet

01/17/2020 (Day 269): Myuscis says "We scheduled your naturalization ceremony"

01/18/2020 (Day 270): Oath Ceremony document uploaded to Myuscis

02/06/2020 (Day 289): Oath Ceremony in Portland, Oregon

Uscis Processing Timelines https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Visajourney Timelines https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?cfl=&op5=5,10,11

April Filers 2019's Tracker https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19px0T7I0L1r79JhIJJriP1EXI1sO3u1ImNhcP38FETQ/edit#gid=0

Congrats to you all who got their interview date, who passed their interview and who finished the ceremony.

i just got an email from USCIS and it says "we are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time. We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on April 25, 2019" (the day i did my fingerprint)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 hours ago, 011116 said:

Congrats to you all who got their interview date, who passed their interview and who finished the ceremony.

i just got an email from USCIS and it says "we are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time. We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on April 25, 2019" (the day i did my fingerprint)

Got the same email. Also did my bio-metrics on the April 25

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.