dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
24 minutes ago, nyokie said:

let them file what they want file specially after they already get the information's, some people already say what to do and not to do, so let them make that decide because later they will say they shouldn't have taking anyone advice. at the end of the day it was explained.   

any case close?

Lately, there haven't been many CC. Hopefully, a lot people get CC this week or next week?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
3 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

Lately, there haven't been many CC. Hopefully, a lot people get CC this week or next week?

I hope so too.

1 minute ago, nicedamsel said:

The last remission was on 21st of March 

cool that the date mine was submitted.

Timeline

5 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

The last remission was on 21st of March 

Hopefully we hear something by next week Tuesday the latest since they worked on march 17 yesterday. I hope they working in order like they did was case number.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
21 minutes ago, KhoaKim said:

Does anyone know what date NVC is working on right now? NVC received my case on 3/12.

Thanks!

Well mine was received 02/22 and still nothing. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

the $220 green card fee and thats it

Once you get your visa you can pay the green card fee (immigrant fee) online before you enter the US or after you enter the US.

Timeline

why it feel like NVC taking their own time and this wait feel like forever. today Mark one week since we submitted our documents and we have another 2 weeks to go lord help me. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

Hi All, 

just received mail of Documentarily Qualified.  

Resubmitted docs on 03/18.

Thank you all for help. 

I Will ask for guidance in regards to Interview. 

Good luck to all.

mail or E-mail? congrats. guess they will be working on march 19 cases tomorrow

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.