dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, zaidjunaid said:

Hi i wanna ask tht when we pay the fee IV fee went through and got the conformation but when we pay the AOS fee it shows error and now when we try to pay it says fee in processing but didnt get any conformation .. what does tht means?

Fill out your timeline

2 hours ago, Apoorva said:

Hello everyone! 

had a question regarding tax filing.. we had our wedding in Sep-18, got i130 approved on 6 Feb 19, NVC received our case on 25th Feb.. still waiting for case number. however my husband (US citizen) forgot to get his martial status change/update in his W2 form, he is yet to submit 2018 tax return. I was hoping if any one of you had similar case or could guide us if there is a way we could still update the same? Many thanks in advance.. any help will be highly appreciated :)

Not require 

5 hours ago, Jay and Hime said:

So this is my timeline friends 

filed my 1-130 for husband (Albanian) on 08/20/2018

I received my NOA 08/27 with a Priority Date of 08/23/18 that my case is being processed at the Potomac Service Center (YSC) - I live in Maryland 

I received NOA 2 that USCIS approved petition 02/14/19

NVC received my case 02/22/2019 I’m waiting on my NVC case number now. 

Hope this helps 😊

Hi thanks for posting this, it really helps. Also,  the timeline where everyone can see your dates can be found here :

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/intro.php

If you add your info there, it will be visible to anyone who's in your similar situation and also they won't keep asking you when did you submit etc..also visajourney can run analytics and predict better timelines.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/23/2019 at 9:17 PM, IloveDanang said:

according to Applebee, he submitted 2018 return and was rejected.  He then submitted 2017 transcript with a letter explaining that 2018 is not available but he will have it at the interview.  It was approved.  I'm in similar situation and hopefully they will approve our case with 2017 transcript.  

hey only one year tax transcripts needed or you send 3 years??

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, @ab12 said:

hey only one year tax transcripts needed or you send 3 years??

requirement is only for recent year's transcript. 

previous 2 years transcripts are optional. 

its totally up to you. in form i-864  you have option if you want to submit 3 years transcripts.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

requirement is only for recent year's transcript. 

previous 2 years transcripts are optional. 

its totally up to you. in form i-864  you have option if you want to submit 3 years transcripts.

okay so if we didnt send previous 2 years transcripts that will not be an impact or issue  on case??and is it neccessary to file married status by usc while filing tax or single is oky

Timeline

It wont impact as their requirement is only for 1 year. 

It is okay with tax filing as single. 

9 minutes ago, @ab12 said:

okay so if we didnt send previous 2 years transcripts that will not be an impact or issue  on case??and is it neccessary to file married status by usc while filing tax or single is oky

Timeline
4 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

one more question ,, 

how to get tax transcripts after paid tax of 2018 my husband already paid off 2018 ??

Timeline
2 minutes ago, @ab12 said:

one more question ,, 

how to get tax transcripts after paid tax of 2018 my husband already paid off 2018 ??

https://irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/transcript-availability ( check this link so you/your husband have idea when his transcript will be available)

request for RETURN TRANSCRIPT. 

Also, He can go to Local IRS office and request there. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
21 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

You can't file as single because that will be lie. You must file as married.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

https://irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/transcript-availability ( check this link so you/your husband have idea when his transcript will be available)

request for RETURN TRANSCRIPT. 

Also, He can go to Local IRS office and request there. 

thank you dear !! you give us a big relief bcz we were so  confused of taxes ☺️☺️🙏🙏

Timeline
1 minute ago, @ab12 said:

thank you dear !! you give us a big relief bcz we were so  confused of taxes ☺️☺️🙏🙏

you welcome dear. 

Also, important thing is any document NVC will need they will tell you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.