dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, JEET_S said:

same here, I wonder how many of us are still waiting for Mumbai interview. Other embassies are way faster in giving interview dates. They should allow New Delhi to take CR1 cases again!!

Its so frustrating man. What's your PD ?

1 hour ago, Dprz22 said:

Have you heard anything? I’m also waiting for interview in CR! Very few people from CR on here. I have a CC of 1/25/19 :( just trying to get some idea of a timeline. 

Yea, very few us from CR on here. There are a couple of others here expecting interviews around around the same time frame. Wasn't tracking you since your time line is blank. Would you mind to contribute by filling it out?

Edited by N & Nancy

Timeline
5 minutes ago, JEET_S said:

PD doesn't matter for CR1 cases. Interview dates get set up depending on your cc date.

I know that. Was just trying to compare the timeline. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got interview date for first week in april im soo happy!! been a long journey hope everything goes good from here. Im a bit confused tho i see they are asking to bring original documents to interview but my lawyer is saying  NVC  already  have my original documents and will send to the embassy, thought i still had to bring originals by getting more copies . Can someone help me understand this please 

5 minutes ago, Holdingon88 said:

I got interview date for first week in april im soo happy!! been a long journey hope everything goes good from here. Im a bit confused tho i see they are asking to bring original documents to interview but my lawyer is saying  NVC  already  have my original documents and will send to the embassy, thought i still had to bring originals by getting more copies . Can someone help me understand this please 

Congratulations,yes you need to bring the originals to the interview cause it will be in person and they want to see them and verify against the copies you sent to NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Holdingon88 said:

What ever u submitted to nvc..have originals r copies.just in case if needed at the interview. Congrats..all the best on your interview

Edited by O&O

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 minutes ago, AftM89 said:

Congratulations,yes you need to bring the originals to the interview cause it will be in person and they want to see them and verify against the copies you sent to NVC

Ok but it was the originals i sent to nvc not copies so i will haveto try get another original marriage certificate ?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Holdingon88 said:

congrats, when was your cc date?

11 minutes ago, Holdingon88 said:

Ok but it was the originals i sent to nvc not copies so i will haveto try get another original marriage certificate ?

Did you mail them?cause NVC specifically says not to send originals to them 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.