Kyle&Ana

MARCH 2019 - AOS Filers

3,426 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

They dint give a copy just the vaccination sheet and then sealed envelopessss

Sorry i will answer later i am just feeling bad and sad and God always i thing with this process

Did you submit the DS3025 with AOS/at the interview? So the issue was that *they* didnt have your medical info that was submitted at POE? Did they tell *you* to provide the medical envelope now or are they searching for it? How do they expect us to have or get access to the sealed info we release at POE? WTH! I hope you get this sorted!

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

3 minutes ago, Romei said:

Exactly,i am losing my patience now

I went to the doctor a few weeks ago to get rid of a birthmark on my forehead. He checked my blood pressure and he asked me why do I have high blood pressure? Am I anxious or what? I told him that I'm waiting to the process be done with the USCIS and he said he shouldn't ask why do I have high blood pressure 😂

Edited by Gigi2017

41 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Sorry i will answer later i am just feeling bad and sad and God always i thing with this process

Everyone gets only the sealed envelope for the port of entry and then you should get a copy of DS3025 for yourself as a proof that you have all the vaccinations done. If you have the vaccination record = DS3025 form and it's marked on there that the applicant completed vaccination requirements then you should give them a copy of that and should be fine (at least that is my understanding). Rules here:

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 10.34.27.png

1 minute ago, Gigi2017 said:

I went to the doctor a few weeks ago to get rid of a birthmark on my forehead. He checked my blood pressure and he asked me why do I have high blood pressure? Am I anxious or what? I told him that I'm waiting to the process be done with the USCIS and he said he shouldn't ask why do I have high blood pressure 😂

I am taking antidepressants for my anxiety , it is affecting me so bad

@Ghadji https://rapidvisa.com/medical-exam-not-usually-required-for-adjustment-of-status-from-k-1-fiancee-visa/

In my opinion if your husband doesn't have a copy of DS 3025 ( vacc record ) and doesn't remember if he has all the vacc required by the U.S  you should start calling Civil Surgeons and find one with reasonable fees. Book an app after the interview , You have a chance it will not be  needed at the interview . I barely found one who charged me "just " $ 200 and I needed just a signature , so to speak .

On 8/3/2019 at 6:11 PM, AOK said:

Just got notified that my interview has been scheduled!!! Only 5 days ago it updated to “case is ready to be scheduled for an interview” and now it has been scheduled! Just waiting for the letter now with the date on it. In other people’s experience how far out do they usually schedule the interviews, like when should I expect it to be - is it usually about a month away or can it be longer? I still haven’t got my EAD/AP so very very excited at the GC interview is coming up! 

I’m in the same situation as you, I haven’t received or heard anything about EAD or AP but received my interview letter. I recieved a letter about my interview 6 days after the status changed online. And the time between my letter and actual interview date is 1month and 18 days. I think it might vary on how busy each office is etc but most people are roughly just over a month I think 😊

10 minutes ago, Michaela K. said:

Everyone gets only the sealed envelope for the port of entry and then you should get a copy of DS3025 for yourself as a proof that you have all the vaccinations done. If you have the vaccination record = DS3025 form and it's marked on there that the applicant completed vaccination requirements then you should give them a copy of that and should be fine (at least that is my understanding). Rules here:

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 10.34.27.png

Did that and she said is the medical exams she wants and i explained that to her but she saiys if they cannot find it then i will have to complete another one 

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

40 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Did that and she said is the medical exams she wants and i explained that to her but she saiys if they cannot find it then i will have to complete another one 

Oh ok. I'm sorry you're dealing with this and hope they'll find it! 

It's just weird because technically if our medical exams were not ok, we would never get K1 visa. I assumed that's why they give us only a copy of the vaccinations DS3025 and not copies of the whole thing. Also the instructions require only DS3025 and not everything. So confusing...

7 minutes ago, alun said:

@Kyle&Ana So sorry to hear that ! Hopefully they 'll find the envelope soon ! What time frame did the IO said to expect ?

7 minutes ago, alun said:

@Kyle&Ana So sorry to hear that ! Hopefully they 'll find the envelope soon ! What time frame did the IO said to expect ?

She didn't mention that she was sending a email to somebody asking for my packet if they dint find it she will send me an RFE for new exams

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Guys i was approved but they dint have my medical exams, if i dint find a copy they will ask me for another one i am k1 and that was even less than  a year i am so angry and frustrated :(

Same thing just happened to us

1 minute ago, sgprecision said:

Same thing just happened to us

What do you do with it??

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

What do you do with it??

The IO said he requested a copy from National Records. If they don't have a copy, we will have to do the medical again here. He also said the expiration date of the exam was 2 days after the interview (6 months from date of the exam, he even showed me the internal USCIS worksheet for this). Even though you don't have to redo a medical from one year if submitted, he told me that he needs supervisor approval to get past that point (assuming they find a copy). I didn't feel it was appropriate to argue/debate this at the time. Pretty crazy. I don't have faith National Records has a copy, I assume it was lost at POE. Just waiting for a RFE or approval now.

5 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Don’t feel bad!! You are so close! Many of us have heard nothing and you’ve already had your interview and passed! You are there! Just one more tiny hurdle. I would love to be in your shoes...but happy for you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.