AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gamboli said:

I'm glad you were able to login. If you have any tabs open try to close them all, and try again it does cache. 

Still not working for me. 

Guys, some good news. Mine works too. Try to close all your tabs and ensure you're not using a cached version of the site. Preferably run in incognito mode. I believe they might be fixing the cases one by one based on the reports by the call center. So don't be disheartened. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
49 minutes ago, United2019 said:

Able to login just now !!

wonderful; that's good news. When did you get you case number?

28 minutes ago, Maxifer said:

good ! me too but now I don't see the amount to pay...

when did you get your case number?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Gamboli said:

Guys, some good news. Mine works too. Try to close all your tabs and ensure you're not using a cached version of the site. Preferably run in incognito mode. I believe they might be fixing the cases one by one based on the reports by the call center. So don't be disheartened. 

Looks like they are actively fixing something.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Dear all, I am able to log in and pay all the fees just 5 minutes ago. My case number and invoice ID were issued on Feb 20. I hope all the people can log in today.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
Just now, AndyH said:

Dear all, I am able to log in and pay all the fees just 5 minutes ago. My case number and invoice ID were issued on Feb 20. I hope all the people can log in today.

Great for you..I am still not able to login

30 minutes ago, AndyH said:

happy for you!!!! I can access but the amount is zero. My case was issued on 02/21 but the case was changed to a new number last Friday March 01.

Guys, for those who haven't been able to login yet. If you reported an issue it should be on your case, ask the customer rep whether your case was escalated to the Supervisor, I believe they might be fixing the affected records one by one. Because I literally was just able to login not an hour ago. I believe they're actively working on this. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.