AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Nhatminh said:

It seems now they found a better explanation by passing the issue to CEAC/embassy. As they are aware and CEAC is aware (of course) why don’t they fix it? Why do they still want us to be stuck in the “black hole”? I don’t think updating the system is too hard for CEAC. They did it from Feb. 25 onwards.

I also called CEAC last week and although they won't talk to non-NVC employees (aka me), the guy was nice and said that multiple NVC workers had put in requests to fix these cases.  I do actually believe at this point that NVC is just trying to fix it and CEAC is lagging.  I do not know why they won't fix it promptly.  It's upsetting. They also said that certain people have options to mail in their stuff, but that it's at the discretion of your embassy directly and that has to be handled by someone who is not us.  The embassies won't talk to us on an individual basis. 

2 minutes ago, A.A said:

I am finally able to log in today! everyone should try now

I paid my first AOS fee just now..

I tried to pay the other fee it will not let me.. i guess i have to wait for the first one to process?

When was your case number issued?

Just now, A.A said:

KJ2 did you forget i got mine assigned the same time as you and i been posting in this topic struggling too?

I just signed in just now and it is working.. so try yours i think they may fixed the issue

I forgot which date haha sorry. That is good news for you! Mine still isnt. 😕 

1 minute ago, KJ2 said:

I forgot which date haha sorry. That is good news for you! Mine still isnt. 😕 

got mine the feb 22 and was finally able to log in just now

keep trying.. i was surprised when i logged in! 

don't try too many times try to spread them out.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, A.A said:

I tried to pay the other fee it will not let me.. i guess i have to wait for the first one to process?

Oh really? That's positive news.

27 minutes ago, A.A said:

got mine the feb 22 and was finally able to log in just now

keep trying.. i was surprised when i logged in! 

don't try too many times try to spread them out.. 

Did you use internet explorer? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well my liaison at my congressman’s office sent NVC an email today regarding the website issue, she said if they don’t respond by 1p tomorrow she will give them a call. They were very upset to hear that this issue hadn’t been resolved in a timely manner and that so many others were dealing with it as well. 🤞🏽🙏🏽😇💆🏽‍♀️

25 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Did you use internet explorer? 

I used Chrome worked fine. 

If you can't log in i am guessing they are going through case by case to assign them the invoice number so you can pay the payment.. so i am guessing you should maybe be logging in today or perhaps tomorrow. Keep trying. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, A.A said:

Which date was your case issued?

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, A.A said:

KJ2 did you forget i got mine assigned the same time as you and i been posting in this topic struggling too?

I just signed in just now and it is working.. so try yours i think they may fixed the issue

Mine was issued on 22nd feb but still can not login. Happy for you A.A that you were able to login.... gave us some hope

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.