Boiler

US woman 'deeply regrets' joining Isis and wants to return home

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/us-woman-hoda-muthana-deeply-regrets-joining-isis-and-wants-return-home

An American woman captured by Kurdish forces after fleeing the last pocket of land controlled by Islamic State says she “deeply regrets” travelling to Syria to join the terror group and has pleaded to be allowed to return to her family in Alabama.

Once one of Isis’s most prominent online agitators who took to social media to call for the blood of Americans to be spilled, Hoda Muthana, 24, claims to have made a “big mistake” when she left the US four years ago and says she was brainwashed into doing so online.

Surprised there is only one.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

44 minutes ago, Boiler said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/17/us-woman-hoda-muthana-deeply-regrets-joining-isis-and-wants-return-home

An American woman captured by Kurdish forces after fleeing the last pocket of land controlled by Islamic State says she “deeply regrets” travelling to Syria to join the terror group and has pleaded to be allowed to return to her family in Alabama.

Once one of Isis’s most prominent online agitators who took to social media to call for the blood of Americans to be spilled, Hoda Muthana, 24, claims to have made a “big mistake” when she left the US four years ago and says she was brainwashed into doing so online.

Surprised there is only one.

Its a little to late now

28 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Its a little to late now

So she is pretty much like one of the English 3 that the dailymail had on the other day that was caught as well. She is "so so sorry about her choices" all the while wanting to come back to the West.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So she is pretty much like one of the English 3 that the dailymail had on the other day that was caught as well. She is "so so sorry about her choices" all the while wanting to come back to the West.

Bangladeshi but a British Citizen.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

17 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Bangladeshi but a British Citizen.

Still counts as being a British citizen. But obviously by the quote below she doesn't regret going there and more than likely neither does this USC. 

: 'Mostly it was a normal life in Raqqa, every now and then bombing and stuff. But when I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn't faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam. I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance'.

However the 19-year-old says she does not regret joining the terror group and said she was 'weak' for not staying to the bitter end – but now wants to come home. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Still counts as being a British citizen. But obviously by the quote below she doesn't regret going there and more than likely neither does this USC. 

: 'Mostly it was a normal life in Raqqa, every now and then bombing and stuff. But when I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn't faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam. I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance'.

However the 19-year-old says she does not regret joining the terror group and said she was 'weak' for not staying to the bitter end – but now wants to come home. 

That made little sense when you think it is mainly muslims fighting each other. Probably a different sect.

4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

That made little sense when you think it is mainly muslims fighting each other. Probably a different sect.

Well it does makes sense if you have studied the Syrian war like I have. Every group were saying that they are "the one true Islamic group adhering to the Quran" even if the group's are Sunni. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

3 husbands and only 22...........hmmm.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

3 husbands and only 22...........hmmm.

The ones she are interested in tend to have a short life expectancy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Boiler said:

The ones she are interested in tend to have a short life expectancy.

or she's bad luck

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

or she's bad luck

I think she made her own luck.

Timeline

I think she made her own luck.

1 hour ago, spookyturtle said:

She’s from Alabama.

Ok and????? The woman I was talking about is pretty much in the same boat as her but she's British.