dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

After exactly 7 weeks, I have finally received my case# and invoice#. NVC received my case on 1/8/19.  

On 2/10/2019 at 8:38 AM, Arcangel said:

Thank you so much for sharing and the advice! Please update us when they approve you guys

I received email this morning stating that all my documents have been approved. It says: 

"The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.

NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in CASABLANCA, MORO to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable)." 

So YAAAY!! Congrats! Exactly two weeks from when I resent the documents. Good luck everyone :)

Thanks,

Nabil

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nabil_ka said:

I received email this morning stating that all my documents have been approved. It says: 

"The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.

NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in CASABLANCA, MORO to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable)." 

So YAAAY!! Congrats! Exactly two weeks from when I resent the documents. Good luck everyone :)

Thanks,

Nabil

Congrats 🎉🎉 can you please update your vj timeline so that we can see the times of approval and get estimates. That helps everyone on here. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Nabil_ka said:

Thanks,

Nabil

When u submitted ur documents ?

1 minute ago, Nabil_ka said:

I submitted the first time on Jan 23rd. NVC responded on Feb 9th stating that my wife's passport scan is sideways, and that I needed 2017 W2s as well. I re-uploaded it on Feb 9th. They approved everything today. :)

Ok...me too submitted AOS, DS260 and Civil Documents on 9th Feb. So i hope to get response today.

25 minutes ago, Nabil_ka said:

Thanks,

Nabil

Congrats 🍾🎊🎉🎈 yippppeee so happy for you...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone getting CC!

I got an email on Saturday saying that my marriage certificate was rejected, but I can't figure out why. I've been trying to call the NVC since they opened this morning but keep getting the "Try back later" message. I was wondering if maybe anyone here had experienced a similar document rejection?

The message simply says "Please replace with an acceptable birth certificate." Which is strange since it's a marriage certificate that they rejected...

image.thumb.png.d53415ffa6229d0b375af6c997804036.png

The document I submitted is the same document as listed in the NVC document finder for my country. I included the translation and the original in the same file.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Candy55 said:

Can you login?

Unable to login. NVC playing games. lol.

12 minutes ago, jlc1125 said:

Congratulations to everyone getting CC!

I got an email on Saturday saying that my marriage certificate was rejected, but I can't figure out why. I've been trying to call the NVC since they opened this morning but keep getting the "Try back later" message. I was wondering if maybe anyone here had experienced a similar document rejection?

The message simply says "Please replace with an acceptable birth certificate." Which is strange since it's a marriage certificate that they rejected...

image.thumb.png.d53415ffa6229d0b375af6c997804036.png

The document I submitted is the same document as listed in the NVC document finder for my country. I included the translation and the original in the same file.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Have you made sure the file you sent is not flipped?

1 hour ago, Nabil_ka said:

Thanks,

Nabil

Awesome! Congratulations!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.