dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hey guys! My husband talked to his tax preparer. He said that he could file my husband's tax return 2018 by the end of February - beginning of March. Does anybody have an idea of whether it is obligatory at this time point to submit tax return 2018+w2s to NVC since the tax filing season is already on? Or we don't need to wait and can just go ahead and submit tax transcript 2017 + w2s 2018 + current employment letter? I could bring tax return/transcript 2018 to the interview. My husband's income meets the requirement for both 2017 and 2018. Thank you all for being so helpful. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Diachka said:

Hey guys! My husband talked to his tax preparer. He said that he could file my husband's tax return 2018 by the end of February - beginning of March. Does anybody have an idea of whether it is obligatory at this time point to submit tax return 2018+w2s to NVC since the tax filing season is already on? Or we don't need to wait and can just go ahead and submit tax transcript 2017 + w2s 2018 + current employment letter? I could bring tax return/transcript 2018 to the interview. My husband's income meets the requirement for both 2017 and 2018. Thank you all for being so helpful. 

You can submit 2017 tax transcript with W2’s. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, AMCEH said:

Does anyone have a template for how they wrote why they don't have the 2018 transcript yet?  I just wanted to know if there are certain things I should mention.

Thank you!!

...I just told them that it's "not available to me yet on the IRS Get Transcript website". :)

I just filed my taxes a week ago.  And so, as proof, I uploaded the "Acknowledgement Document" that the IRS gave me, acknowledging and confirming that they received my 2018 return.  

I'm not sure if this is how to do it, but that's what made sense to me so that's what I did. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Guys!...I wasnt giving up...I called the Department of State IT and raised hell.....lol......the IT agent called NVC with me on 3 way and 1 hour ago I received a email that its been updated!!

I uploaded my AOS docs...gotta wait until my husband wake up because some of the questions on the 260 i dont know...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Guys!...I wasnt giving up...I called the Department of State IT and raised hell.....lol......the IT agent called NVC with me on 3 way and 1 hour ago I received a email that its been updated!!

I uploaded my AOS docs...gotta wait until my husband wake up because some of the questions on the 260 i dont know...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!

You go girl!!!! I’m so happy for you. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Im so glad!!!!

5 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Congrats dear we pray for a speed. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Itstyme said:

Yea. Got case number yesterday after 7weeks

Oh congratulations!!!! Thank you. I wish you the best for case complete. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.