50 posts in this topic

I live in Winter springs right outside of Orlando. it's just that there's no rhyme or reason to it. another girl that my fiance met there at the interview said that she already got notified to come pick up her visa from that 2Go place.  so seems like some people can get it in as little as five to six days we're other people get it in 10 to 15 days where some people set there for a month or two months before they get theirs. who knows how it works.

however as of now they have not asked for any documents for my fiance or emailed her about anything missing, so I just have to assume that everything is fine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, moreadore said:

Does your case get regularly updated on CEAC? We've been in AP since Nov 19 interview Nov 16th in the UK with no updates... (though they did email us two weeks ago saying it was issued and still nothing on CEAC).

Did you get a tracking #!? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, anthonypancurak said:

****UPDATE!!!

We got it issued!!!! 

*crying* 

9D09E235-35A4-4A5F-9AE2-931AE3E72B81.jpeg

Congratulations!!!!!!!  

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

13 minutes ago, anthonypancurak said:

****UPDATE!!!

We got it issued!!!! 

*crying* 

congrats!!!  I can't even get the ceac tracker site to work for me right now.  It just spins and spins, and then nothing happens.  The site works about every other day for me. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
45 minutes ago, anthonypancurak said:

****UPDATE!!!

We got it issued!!!! 

*crying* 

Congrats boys! So happy for you both! I’m a October filer (Beneficiary), so Im hoping to get some good news come March! 

1 hour ago, anthonypancurak said:

Did you get a tracking #!? 

Nope, nothing has changed even on the appointment website. I know that "issued" on CEAC means it's off to the courier but we expected some type of update on the day, at least look at our case but over 2 weeks now since that email. What's even crazier is we've been in nonimmigrant AP since Nov 19 (for k1) but everyone always says nonimmigrant AP is the last step etc however our last step has lasted 76 days now.  😓

Congrats on the update to issued!

Edited by moreadore

We just got issued!!!!  Yay!!!!  It's over finally!!!!  Jan 24th was interview, Feb 1st, issued.  Not to bad.  I feel for the many people that have to wait longer.  Good luck to everyone here.

14 hours ago, moreadore said:

Nope, nothing has changed even on the appointment website. I know that "issued" on CEAC means it's off to the courier but we expected some type of update on the day, at least look at our case but over 2 weeks now since that email. What's even crazier is we've been in nonimmigrant AP since Nov 19 (for k1) but everyone always says nonimmigrant AP is the last step etc however our last step has lasted 76 days now.  😓

Congrats on the update to issued!

Do They have her Passport? if it says issued on ceac isnt thats last step? did you check your passport with drop off location?

3 hours ago, AMAR786 said:

Do They have her Passport? if it says issued on ceac isnt thats last step? did you check your passport with drop off location?

Yes they have his passport they approved us at the interview. No it does not say issued on CEAC the embassy told us in an email 2 weeks ago. And no, he paid for delivery.

46 minutes ago, AMAR786 said:

Strange!! Doesn’t it show non immigrant or immigrant visa on ceac...

It's shown non immigrant ap since monday Nov 19th with no update since and the interview was Friday Nov 16th.

2 minutes ago, moreadore said:

It's shown non immigrant ap since monday Nov 19th with no update since and the interview was Friday Nov 16th.

2 minutes ago, moreadore said:

Oh man!! Hope we don’t get stuck like that.. did you talk to your congressman.. 

1 hour ago, AMAR786 said:

Oh man!! Hope we don’t get stuck like that.. did you talk to your congressman.. 

Yes the response the embassy sends is very generic similar to the AP email not helpful. We've put in a second request for information now that we've received this "issued" email with no results. I find it really odd that we seem to be the only people on this site lost in nonimmigrant AP with a weird issued email no updates ever, no 221g, no additional stuff requested etc.. seems to be quite unique. 

Edited by moreadore

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.