Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Aross said:

Email from NVC that gives me my case number. I have had my case number for a while now but I needed the email in order to go do our medical appointment. 

Okay I see, thank you :)
But if you have had NVC case nr. for a while, there is a good chance your case might also ship out on the 2nd, I have my fingers crossed for you! 🤞

event.pngevent.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Your case is probably at USEM now. Go to ceac.state.gov and select "immigrant" and then add your case number or DS-160 number if you have that as both will work. If your inquiry returns a "ready" condition then USEM has your record.

Let us know what you find and we can help further.

I did.....still says at NVC.......😞

19 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

I did.....still says at NVC.......😞

Wonder why you did not make the March 19th ship date? Well for sure hopefully you are in this next shipment tomorrow, keep us posted please.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Wonder why you did not make the March 19th ship date? Well for sure hopefully you are in this next shipment tomorrow, keep us posted please.

Does the email only come out when it is sent to Manila???? I haven't received any emails yet....

5 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

Does the email only come out when it is sent to Manila???? I haven't received any emails yet....

Yes it is suppose to come once your case is shipped. I would try calling NVC to check if in fact your case has already shipped it can't hurt to call and inquire.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Thomas W said:

April 2 is tomorrow. Fingers crossed for all of us awaiting shipment!

I'm looking forward to seeing timeline updates! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I have my finger crossed too, my case is still at nvc, i m from venezuela and i guess they dont send any case of venezuela to the embassy of bogota march 19, so i hope that tomorrow they will send it.....

Timeline
21 hours ago, BenRowen said:

I got my case number on march 18. Approximately how long might it take to get to the Philippines?

Edited by BenRowen

Timeline
49 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

I got my case number on 3/22 hopefully it will be shipped tomorrow too April 2 and maybe days after it will arrive in manila 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Timeline
9 minutes ago, inaonia said:

I got my case number on 3/22 hopefully it will be shipped tomorrow too April 2 and maybe days after it will arrive in manila 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I wonder how close our case numbers are?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

finally ist April 2nd
have our case number since March 18th but still "At NVC".
went to my medical today so now I am just waiting for them to send the case to Germany so I can have the interview!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mousey said:

finally ist April 2nd
went to my medical today so now I am just waiting for them to send the case to Germany so I can have the interview!

I´m there with you! Waiting anxiously!

event.pngevent.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mousey said:

finally ist April 2nd

No issues going to the medical with the application still at the NVC? I've always been too scared to progress with things until the London embassy has my application.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, FaintSpartan said:

No issues going to the medical with the application still at the NVC? I've always been too scared to progress with things until the London embassy has my application.

Nope. All you need herein Germany  is the case number and they send it to the consulat (which takes 2 weeks). so it will be there when my case gets there. and since its valid for 6 months there is no problem.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.