SDH

January 2019 - AOS Filers (merged)

1,639 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Gigi2017 said:

Last night I had a dream about all of us started to share that everyone got their EAD :D

I feel like my AOS is going to happen before my EAD/AP the way my timeline seems to be unfolding 😑

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
16 hours ago, kohldjs said:

Never give  up!!

It always is an anxious time waiting for your approval and card!!

Don't lose the faith!!!!

I don't believe in god, but i hope that EAD will come soon. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

An update. I have receive my Combo card in the mail a few minutes ago. 

Wishing all those waiting for an update best of lucky so that you will get approvals. 🤞🤞🤞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, The_Empyrean said:

I don't believe in god, but i hope that EAD will come soon. 

I was not talking about god. 

I was talking about not losing faith in USCIS getting your EAD card:D

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bluewaters said:

Hello guys, how long would it take to get my SSN? 

If you checked the SSN box on the I-765 form it should arrive fairly quickly at least from what happened to us. The SSN card actually arrived before the EAD card which was surprising. 

If you did not check the box then you will have to go to a SSN office to apply for one.  

Hopefully it will come in soon

Timeline
18 minutes ago, kohldjs said:

If you checked the SSN box on the I-765 form it should arrive fairly quickly at least from what happened to us. The SSN card actually arrived before the EAD card which was surprising. 

If you did not check the box then you will have to go to a SSN office to apply for one.  

Hopefully it will come in soon

I did checked on the application form. I hope to get ssn very soon. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Bluewaters said:

I did checked on the application form. I hope to get ssn very soon. 

You can call the SSN office at 1-800-772-1213.  This is the main number. Otherwise you can visit a local office and find out the status.  USCIS is saying that you should receive your SSN card no later than 7 days after receiving your EAD card.  That is why we were surprised when the SSN card came in a week before the EAD card.

Hopefully it will come this week sometime

Timeline
49 minutes ago, kohldjs said:

You can call the SSN office at 1-800-772-1213.  This is the main number. Otherwise you can visit a local office and find out the status.  USCIS is saying that you should receive your SSN card no later than 7 days after receiving your EAD card.  That is why we were surprised when the SSN card came in a week before the EAD card.

Hopefully it will come this week sometime

Thank you very much. I will call tomorrow to find out the status of my SSN. That will help me to know what to do. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Interview was scheduled..

lots of checking...not worried or over anxious..but then finally after checking the USCIS case site..no more ready to schedule..

now waiting for the letter and the date so we can book our airline ticket to the USCIS office on other island.. Kauai to Oahu(Honolulu)

We applied late January and RFE for 2018 tax returns..and didn't get fingerprinted till Mid March 

She wants to drive(she has learned how but we want to apply for drivers license) and wants to work..

and..now she is pregnant..😲😁👶

Timeline
3 minutes ago, edoginasia said:

Interview was scheduled..

lots of checking...not worried or over anxious..but then finally after checking the USCIS case site..no more ready to schedule..

now waiting for the letter and the date so we can book our airline ticket to the USCIS office on other island.. Kauai to Oahu(Honolulu)

We applied late January and RFE for 2018 tax returns..and didn't get fingerprinted till Mid March 

She wants to drive(she has learned how but we want to apply for drivers license) and wants to work..

and..now she is pregnant..😲😁👶

Pregnant..... Congrats..... Wishing guys best of luck😃👍🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.