453 posts in this topic

Hi there!  I will also have 8 months waiting and it is difficult and sad.  I don't know what happens with January happened very fast.

1 hour ago, T&P said:

Im beginning to believe they somewhat forgot about January filers , because they’re currently approving February-Marh filers . It’s so frustrating.

Hi there!  I will also have 8 months waiting and it is difficult and sad.  I don't know what happens with January happened very fast.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rute said:

i know, its very unfair ..hope something happens soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, ns84 said:

i know, its very unfair ..hope something happens soon

In my opinion

I will advise you check your case on USCIS website because the APP is not working

As for my case the app still says Case receive while on USCIS site it was Approved since on 20th of August 2019

I will advise you create a USCIS account and check your case directly on the website.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ya i did, and it says that on sept 4th you called and inquired about why our case is outisde of normal processing times, then it gave the ticket number. when i called last week they said someone will contact me within 30 days.

I applied as a permanent resident and became a citizen this summer July 2019, and its in california service center-where they dont process spouse of us citizen, so am wondering what the next steps will be. Also, had contacted the congresswoman and she inquired about my case and they told me that they cant expedite it. so when i check my case status it says ' we are reviewing your expedite request..'but i already got the answer from the congresswoman that they dont accept the request..last my case was updated was aug 7th..

am nervous as i applied in 2016 and they denied me as i applied using my religious ceremony certificate, as i had my civil one a year after, so this time we re applied using my civil certificate so am hoping they approve it, we also had a baby. hope they take it all into account.

fingers crossed for us all...

On 9/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, S&S16 said:

Is anyone else is this same situation? I filed the I-130 in January, got USCIS approval July 9th, and my case has still not been received by NVC. It has been over 8 weeks and NVC Research only says that my case (receipt number starting with IOE) is part of a pilot electronic process and to continue to wait. Does anyone have any experience being a part of this pilot process? How long did it take NVC to receive? 

Try to contact your representative in congress

- January 18: Documents delivered to Chicago Lockbox

-January 22: Case Submitted

-January 23: Last Update

-January 28: NOA1 arrived on the mail. 

Timeline

Any January fillers over here who have recieved there case number from the NVC. I called the nvc today and the customer representative told me that the nvc is backed up. Than she said due to the holidays the nvc have become super slow! My case has been with them for 4 weeks now! They did said it may take up to 8 weeks to get case number. This is super frustrating 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Rute said:

It's sad!  I don't know what to think, there will be something wrong in our case because they are processing February-March case.

I don’t understand why they don’t finish all the December & January back log. It’s just unfair. Feel like my whole life is on pause because of this! 😒

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.