Sarge2155

January 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

740 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Looks like they are finishing up November approvals and have started full into December approvals now. You all are on deck just a few more weeks and they'll be into January approvals full on also everyone get ready!!!!!

How are you getting this info? or are you assuming based on some dec approvals? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
7 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Looks like they are finishing up November approvals and have started full into December approvals now. You all are on deck just a few more weeks and they'll be into January approvals full on also everyone get ready!!!!!

Still a bit to go but the game definitely gets more interesting 😀  

2 hours ago, KyleB22 said:

November and the start of December approvals and the fact that the approval trend is much faster than this time last year and when I applied in May 2018, folks are getting approved in less than 150 days with many around 130 days. last year it was a solid 175 - 180 days of course there are always exceptions, but it's much faster at this point. Is that now good for you?

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

2 hours ago, KyleB22 said:

Also you can go to Igor's List  and look around you can see there what cases are being approved as reported by VJ members.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

8 hours ago, KyleB22 said:

There are many tools to determine many of the process's, but most never take the time to learn. They come to a thread like this and pitch their tent and ask questions hoping others will do the heavy lifting and because they do not take the lead on their own process. Did you know that if you select your flag in your profile a new page will open with a world of information to answer what, when, why questions about your embassy? Do you know about Igor's list of approvals to which you can determine whereabout you are in your process? Do you know you can find 12 other couples from your country and you can view their progress and follow them? That's how @Sarge2155 knows what he is talking about, all without assuming.

So go out and explore. Try selecting the tabs in the upper blue ribbon and see where it takes you. Look down the forum list and see what is available of interest to you. Good luck on your journey and I hope @Sarge2155 and I can help you along the way.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
15 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Indeed ! We are next in line guys ! I'm so ready 💕 

I stalk November and December treads to be up to date. Plus, reading approvals messages is so moving ! 

Wish you all the best of luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello! When I filed in January I was living  in Australia with my fiancé but have since moved back to the US for a job. He’s still in Australia waiting for approval.  

My question is if I need to submit an address change if my mailing address is still correct? I used my parent’s address in the US for the mailing address (and successfully received NOA1), but my current living address has obviously changed. Do they want to know im

back living in the country?  Anyone had experience with this? Thanks! :) 

Edited by liz1212

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 3/29/2019 at 2:01 AM, Sarge2155 said:

Also you can go to Igor's List  and look around you can see there what cases are being approved as reported by VJ members.

Thanks Sarge! I'll have to give this a try! Thankfully, they are processing Nov/Dec cases now. Another month down (March)!

When we say approval, we mean NOA2 right?

Sorry guys, I have read everything on here and beyond the initial petition I get a little cloudy on what comes next and I feel confused. 

Edited by JennyR

Timeline
5 hours ago, JennyR said:

When we say approval, we mean NOA2 right?

Sorry guys, I have read everything on here and beyond the initial petition I get a little cloudy on what comes next and I feel confused. 

Yes, that’s what is meant. The NOA2 approval, then we’ll move on! This is getting exciting to me! I’ve been trying to keep myself busy!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
17 hours ago, mzthang0820 said:

Thanks Sarge! I'll have to give this a try! Thankfully, they are processing Nov/Dec cases now. Another month down (March)!

Where can i find that list?

Timeline

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:18 PM, liz1212 said:

Hello! When I filed in January I was living  in Australia with my fiancé but have since moved back to the US for a job. He’s still in Australia waiting for approval.  

My question is if I need to submit an address change if my mailing address is still correct? I used my parent’s address in the US for the mailing address (and successfully received NOA1), but my current living address has obviously changed. Do they want to know im

back living in the country?  Anyone had experience with this? Thanks! :) 

There is two ways you can approach this. You can change your address to your "new living address" or you can maintain your parent's address if you feel better about getting your mail. If you decide to change your address then visit USCIS.gov and locate change of address instructions. Technically you are to report your new address within 10 days but I don't think you'll be arrested or denied on the grounds of not changing your physical address.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

There is two ways you can approach this. You can change your address to your "new living address" or you can maintain your parent's address if you feel better about getting your mail. If you decide to change your address then visit USCIS.gov and locate change of address instructions. Technically you are to report your new address within 10 days but I don't think you'll be arrested or denied on the grounds of not changing your physical address.

Great, thanks for this information! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.