dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2019

612 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Jmariega said:

Yay! Congrats! NVC received your case on the 6th right? Mine is the 7th. So that means I’m closer too. 😁

yes the 6th so u will get a email soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 1/28/2019 at 5:04 PM, Marie85 said:

Has anyone gotten case numbers from nvc today ? 

Hello! My case left USCIS on January 11th and was received by NVC on January 22nd.  When do you think I will get my case number? Thank you for providing us with so much hope. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
21 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Hello! Did you get an email or you called? Thank you. 

Email

25 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Hello! My case left USCIS on January 11th and was received by NVC on January 22nd.  When do you think I will get my case number? Thank you for providing us with so much hope. 

Taking up to 8 weeks

2 hours ago, josie125 said:

Anybody past submitting Jan 12th get a CC? 

I submitted 17 of Jan

I am Jan12th, and got CC just this morning. So, you must be just a few days away.

USC, For spouse, April 02, YSC

Timeline
8 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

case number is here!!!

Congratulations!!!!! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽 I’m so happy for you. Potomac was good to us....Lol I Hope NVC speeds up. 

Do you know the answer to this? 

Is everyone doing online processing now? I just got an email that I will be doing online processing. I didn’t think my country did online processing. Has things changed? 

45 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

My case left USCIS on January 14th and received by NVC on Jan 22nd (same as yours). We both may get case number at 18th March.

Please share when you will get it.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, konio_raj said:

My case left USCIS on January 14th and received by NVC on Jan 22nd (same as yours). We both may get case number at 18th March.

Please share when you will get it.

Wow! Great! Will do. I just hope NVC catches up and it will be sooner. Did you get an email that said you will be doing CEAC processing? 

Edited by SM&RM

Timeline
14 minutes ago, konio_raj said:

No email from NVC yet.

I am applying from South Korea and as far I know they allow CEAC processing for S. Korea.

Ok. Thank you. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, SM&RM said:

Your 8 week mark is around the 19th of March but if nvc sticks to this pace they are currently at, you'll get it on the 13th. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

Your 8 week mark is around the 19th of March but if nvc sticks to this pace they are currently at, you'll get it on the 13th. 

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. I will keep you posted. If you see any changes to NVC processing times please update us. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.