2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sheenane said:

Hello guys ! My I 360 is denied cause of insufficient evidence and I think my lawyer Ddnt do a great job .my letter and the therapist looks a little different .like I said here I was with my ex husband since I was 15 in high and married after we married for 7 years I ddnt know anything about immigration.i had visa and TPS and he told me not to renew my TPS he never did .that s why I apply for wava  so I got denied.i just got married with my boyfriend cause we waiting for the wava. Answer before we do that .i don’t of it s gonna be a problem for me cause my new husband gonna file the Adjustment for me .

USCIS would not have deemed your first marriage valid at age 15 without proof of consent of marriage from your parents, and reviewing state laws from where you lived, and proof of bonafide marriage. 

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/uscis-strengthens-guidance-spousal-petitions-involving-minors

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: Other Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

USCIS would not have deemed your first marriage valid at age 15 without proof of consent of marriage from your parents, and reviewing state laws from where you lived, and proof of bonafide marriage. 

https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases/uscis-strengthens-guidance-spousal-petitions-involving-minors

No I got married when I was 21 I m trying to say we were together since I was 15 in my country 

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
Just now, Sheenane said:

No I got married when I was 21 I m trying to say we were together since I was 15 in my country 

So what did you think led to the denial of your i360...didnt you have enough evidences ..what are the documents you sent and how many times did you marry 

17 minutes ago, Sheenane said:

Hello guys ! My I 360 is denied cause of insufficient evidence and I think my lawyer Ddnt do a great job .my letter and the therapist looks a little different .like I said here I was with my ex husband since I was 15 in high and married after we married for 7 years I ddnt know anything about immigration.i had visa and TPS and he told me not to renew my TPS he never did .that s why I apply for wava  so I got denied.i just got married with my boyfriend cause we waiting for the wava. Answer before we do that .i don’t of it s gonna be a problem for me cause my new husband gonna file the Adjustment for me .

Hi, after how long they denied? Did USCIS ask for RFE? If you don’t mind sharing your timeline. I’m worried about being denied as well.

18 minutes ago, Sheenane said:

Don't loose hope, reapply again. This time hire Sandra to go over your case... contact her... asap. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Blunt said:

So what did you think led to the denial of your i360...didnt you have enough evidences ..what are the documents you sent and how many times did you marry 

It was my first marriage and I just got married for the 2nd time .i send picture when we were in our country ,chart papers ,and the problem is I moved when he was verbally abuse me .i ddnt know if I had my right to reported him .

5 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Don't loose hope, reapply again. This time hire Sandra to go over your case... contact her... asap. 

Thank you I texted since the day I received she ddnt read it yet .i will send her a text sgainagain

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sheenane said:

It was my first marriage and I just got married for the 2nd time .i send picture when we were in our country ,chart papers ,and the problem is I moved when he was verbally abuse me .i ddnt know if I had my right to reported him .

Thank you I texted since the day I received she ddnt read it yet .i will send her a text sgainagain

You are not allowed to get married again if you have mind of applying for vawa..I think that’s why you were denied..

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sheenane said:

sorry my dear , this is really tough look for a good lawyer, but i thought you are not suppose to get married until your vawa is approved?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kleenex12 said:

sorry my dear , this is really tough look for a good lawyer, but i thought you are not suppose to get married until your vawa is approved?

1 minute ago, Kleenex12 said:

Oh ok I Dd good I got married last week .really thought and scary.

Timeline
18 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

@MelTex30and @Roms2017 thank you for your responses, as soon as I hear something on my case I will let you know.

Hopefully soon 🙌🏼🇺🇸💫

i need help, i am losing my mind @sandranj please anybody present and have an idea should helpme out!My interview is tomorrow at 1 pm,i did my medicals on tuesday and i’m just from the Drs office and he said he hasn’t gotten all the results from the lab,two of them are still pending and He gave me a letter to give the person that will interview me that i did all the tests already and they are still waiting for two more results do you guys think i it will work?what should i do? please i need help!😭😭😭😭😭

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Blunt said:

You are not allowed to get married again if you have mind of applying for vawa..I think that’s why you were denied..

Not enough evidence.cause I moved to different state cause I was suffering my family told me to lve him but never got divorce never go to police for report .my case was strong cause we were together for 10 years the problem is my lawyer ddnt do a good job .t

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sheenane said:

Oh ok I Dd good I got married last week .really thought and scary.

Your last week marriage didn’t affect your vawa...if I may ask what are the documents you sent in for your vawa application ..the recent marriage you did have nothing to do to the denial of your i360..and when was your vawa denied..I think maybe there was a mistake somewhere ..what was the reason they gave you to deny your vawa and when was it denied ..what are the documents you sent in for your vawa ..I understand the pains and stress

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

i need help, i am losing my mind @sandranj please anybody present and have an idea should helpme out!My interview is tomorrow at 1 pm,i did my medicals on tuesday and i’m just from the Drs office and he said he hasn’t gotten all the results from the lab,two of them are still pending and He gave me a letter to give the person that will interview me that i did all the tests already and they are still waiting for two more results do you guys think i it will work?what should i do? please i need help!😭😭😭😭😭

Go to your interview In peace you will be approved just be positive and go with the written statement the doctor gave you..pray for grace and mercy in the eyes of the interviewer..

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sheenane said:

Not enough evidence.cause I moved to different state cause I was suffering my family told me to lve him but never got divorce never go to police for report .my case was strong cause we were together for 10 years the problem is my lawyer ddnt do a good job .t

What are the documents you sent for your vawa..your recent marriage hasn’t affected your vawa ..cause you just got married it might affect it later but not now ..what documents did you send if you don’t mind telling us

Timeline

Go to your interview In peace you will be approved just be positive and go with the written statement the doctor gave you..pray for grace and mercy in the eyes of the interviewer..

thanks a lot for the encouraging words! God please take control, you know how far i have come till this moment 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.