2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
47 minutes ago, xoxox said:

Thanks a lot .

Does receipt date and received date the same thing ?

I mean receipt date is that the date which they received your case ?

yes

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

What does it mean when you receive a "courtesy letter" in regards to the overall status of your i-360 case?.ย 

OR its just standard procedure for ย everyone who files i-485 to receive it. @sandranj

ย 

Edited by SUicidaL-3876

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

An attachment above showed a full case number. ย Forย safety and privacy, I removed the attachment from the original post and from two quoting posts.

ย 

We're pretty good here about masking case numbers, but let's be careful, folks!

If you notice visible case numbers in the future, hit the "report post" button at upper left. ย Someone will take care of it.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 2/7/2019 at 11:31 PM, Naperi said:

I applied my ead in October 2018 went for biometrics up to now still waiting

If you applied under c9, your application is out or processing fees (ย September 16, 2018 )ย 

Make aย case injuryย 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I know it's probably been asked here before.. But.. Can we get medicaid with a prima facie? Will it affect the green card process.. I need to get medical until my work permit is approved and i can actually afford to pay for it.. I dont plan on staying on it if i can get it now..ย 

41 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

I know it's probably been asked here before.. But.. Can we get medicaid with a prima facie? Will it affect the green card process.. I need to get medical until my work permit is approved and i can actually afford to pay for it.. I dont plan on staying on it if i can get it now..ย 

Yes you can Bcz I didย 

Hi @sandranjย I just received an update on my i360 it says they have received my correspondence and is reviewing my case. I filed in November 2018. What does this mean please ?ย 

Has anyone successfully received all original documents back from USCIS?

I would like to file Form- G-884 to return some critical original documents I submitted in 2015.

Is it even possible??

ย 

Another thing - did anyone notice that most USCIS forms expired since 2018?? Is it worth applying with expired forms?

ย 

I need help inย private chat if possible with someone experienced withย VAWA AOSย evidence question. I made what I thought was a simpleย mistake but now find myself facing a VAWA for emotional abuse. Can't believe this is happening to me. Someone please help me.ย 

ย 

Edited by MikeSmit

3 minutes ago, MikeSmit said:

I need help inย private chat if possible with someone experienced withย VAWA AOSย evidence question. I made what I thought was a mistake but now find myself facing a VAWA for emotional abuse. Can't believe this is happening to me. Someone please help me.ย 

ย 

Private chat gives privacy no doubt but without the benefits of a wide range of opinions, suggestions and valuable advice from different folks who may be in similar situation as you. We're all here for eachother..at least I would like to believe that. Most of us have been in abusive relationship with our spouse or other family members. We're here to support each other not to mock eachother.. Extend your hand..we're here to hold it.๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, Double said:

did anyone notice that most USCIS forms expired since 2018?? Is it worth applying with expired forms?

ย 

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My prayers to our follower that is having his/her interview today!

God Bless You๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
Just now, FridayGirl@69 said:

My prayers to our follower that is having his/her interview today!

God Bless You๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

we all wish them best of Luck!God is in control ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.