dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hello guys, soon I am going to have my cr1 interview and I have two question in my mind that disterb me that ..

1) I hope no issues will occurred about my wife and age difference she is 46 and I am 33 at the time of interview.

2) And she filled AOSupport around 23500$ she making I hope that will not be issued at the time of interview please advice .

let me explain about us that we meet online December 2013 and since that time almost every day we talking and 2016 she came to my country and we live together for two months happily and disided to get marry and after we married she go back and applied I-130 for me now I expect my interview in February please advice about my issues.

thank you and best of luck all 

I just finished reading ALL the 32 pages on this thread thus far. I learned A LOT! Thanks for your input and advice.

Sorry to those who have been waiting for their interviews for a long time. Hoping that you get your good news soon. 🙏🙏🙏

Edited by VALU

My quick Stats:

PD: March 30, 2018

Cc: Dec. 14, 2018

Received Interview email: Dec. 20, 2018

Interview date: January 9th, 2019

Embassy: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

Edited by VALU

Question: Advice to get Joint Sponsor

I read where those who went for their interviews adviced us to get a joint sponsor just in case. With interview already scheduled, how do I decide if I should really get a joint sponsor to be on the safe side? My salary/gross income is roughly US$50,000 a year and our household size is 3 (son, husband/beneficiary and me).  Are they basing their AOS decision on current gross income per year/recent pay stabs or on the Total Income amount reported on the recent Tax returns.

I would prefer not to ask for a joint sponsor cos I know people don't like to have their financial business out there. But I also want to be on the safe side. Please advice. Thanks

Edited by VALU

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
19 hours ago, jhigareda41 said:

I apologize for posting off topic. But this is urgent for my family,  I posted on this thread since I know there are many active members on here

I have my interview January 3rd at embassy in Mexico. I know that the medical examiner there will check for TB but I wanted to be proactive and take a clearance note from my doctor. I currently live in the US and have since I was brought at the age of 2. A brief history, as a kid I had a reaction to the TB skin test, and since then have always had clear xrays my whole life. Last year December of 2017 for the first time i had a blood test done Quantiferon gold for TB instead of xrays. My results came negative doctor said I was TB free. Fast forward a year to this week, I had my blood work done again and the results came back positive. I was shocked, I told the doctor that I was fighting a cold/sore throat when I went to get blood work done. She said that due to my history there is a strong indication that the results are a false positive and asked me to retest in 2 weeks. HOWEVER, we will be in Mexico in the next couple days. Can someone please share experiences or knowledge based on TB testing. What would likely be the outcome if I test positive again in mexico for blood work but have a clear chest x-ray?? Would I be allowed to come back to the states? I am the sole provider for my wife and son who are us citizens and staying abroad would be devastating for our family,  we would lose everything our home,  car, my job ( high school teacher). 

I am praying to God that this was a false positive , I know it is!! Please help,  prayers,  advice,  anything.  

PS. Doctor said I can go retest today but since it was too close to the last test there is a strong chance that it will still come up positive. We are going to leave it in the almighty's hands and wait for my medical in Mexico. 

I don't know if this will help you, but the overall instructions for TB to Panel Physicians (the Drs who do medical tests for immigrants and refugees) are posted here. https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/tuberculosis-panel-technical-instructions.html You might want to read through. From what I have understood from other forums here is that the main tool for determining if you have TB or not at these examinations is the chest X-Ray and the general medical history and examination. The IGRA is not part of the standard testing kit if I am reading this right. So, if your chest X-Ray is clear, you have had no history of TB, and are not showing symptoms that might lead the Dr to believe you may have TB, you should be ok, I think. Since your interview is within a 10 days, I'd say focus on that and stay positive. I know it can be stressful, but it will not help to raise your stress level thinking of what is not in your control. It will be ok. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~hijacked post removed~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/21/2018 at 5:24 PM, Saanish said:

Thanks....already in and enjoying every bit of it. How are you doing? Also @Ajt3 how were you tracking your green card and social security number...just been waiting for it since I moved in on the 13th ☺️

Hey I'm good ..welcome to the US..I got my GC like a month ago.You can track through your green card payment receipt number starts with IOE.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
On 12/22/2018 at 12:36 PM, G502 said:

Hi, I uploaded all civil documents on the NVC seac page. it shows submitted is it gonna change to something else and how long it took?

It took around 1 week for the documents to be accepted. Then interview scheduling really varies a lot, depending on your embassy. For me it took one month. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys,

CC: 12/20/2018

How long it takes to get Interview Letter/ Email Avg after Case close?

btw Mumbai/ Bombay case here.

thanks

Edited by Shan2019

March 6, 2018: i-130 petition filed.

March 14, 2018: i-130 Petition received. (8 days)

October 15, 2018: i-130 Petition approved. (7 months, 1 day)

October 17, 2018: Case sent to NVC. (2 days)

October 25, 2018: Case received at NVC. (8 days)

December 4, 2018: NVC case# Generated. (1 month, 9 days)

December 5, 2018: Fee paid online. (1 day)

December 7, 2018: DS-261 submitted online and Other documents e-mailed. (2 days)

December 20, 2018: Case closed. (13 days)

January 8, 2019: Interview Scheduled. (19 days)

February 26, 2019: Interview. (49 days) ....Pending....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.