dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Hi - should we expect the status on CEAC website to change now that we have the interview date scheduled? It currently shows "At NVC", but maybe goes to At Consulate of something? Can those who have gone through the interview process please advise? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
36 minutes ago, adar24 said:

Hi - should we expect the status on CEAC website to change now that we have the interview date scheduled? It currently shows "At NVC", but maybe goes to At Consulate of something? Can those who have gone through the interview process please advise? 

just now my Status changed to "IN TRANSIT"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rajat Aggarwal said:

did you get interview date yet?

no email.

called them just now and they gave me the INTERVIEW date over the phone and  told I will get the email soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just checked my status and it shows that my case is at Mumbai now. No interview date yet, I will call in a bit.

It would be amazing to have an interview date before I leave for India in couple of days.

Edited by Rajat Aggarwal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My Nigerian people please log into your CEAC account online oh🙅🏿‍♂️ I just saw something.

My spirit just told me to check my online account today and I just saw case at LAGOS!!!

Does that mean interview soon?

PD Jan 12 2018

CC Nov 4 2018

🙏

Nigeria 🇳🇬 pray for us😊

No email yet. I guess if I call, I could get something🤗. Will call tomorrow after work. I had a busy clinic today. I attended to 40 patients. I am tired. Naija people communicate Abeg.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

My Nigerian people please log into your CEAC account online oh🙅🏿‍♂️ I just saw something.

My spirit just told me to check my online account today and I just saw case at LAGOS!!!

PD Jan 12 2018

CC Nov 4 2018

🙏

Nigeria 🇳🇬 pray for us😊

No email yet. I guess if I call, I could get something🤗. Will call tomorrow after work. I had a busy clinic today. I attended to 40 patients. I am tired. Naija people communicate Abeg.

You are right,  I checked  just now and I saw that my case is now in Lagos

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Drbayode said:

PD Jan 12 2018

CC Nov 4 2018

🙏

Nigeria 🇳🇬 pray for us😊

you might be receiving your interview date soon. your embassy is different from mine. new York embassy seems to be the busiest.. P.D 20/12/17 and CC 22 /8/18 ....no interview yet and case at NVC

Timeline
1 minute ago, Harnu said:

You are right,  I checked  just now and I saw that my case is now in Lagos

Waoo!!! February is what I smell 🤦🏿‍♂️ as per interview 😩

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
4 hours ago, Rajat Aggarwal said:

I just checked my status and it shows that my case is at Mumbai now. No interview date yet, I will call in a bit.

It would be amazing to have an interview date before I leave for India in couple of days.

Good luck. I hope you get it today.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Drbayode said:

Waoo!!! February is what I smell 🤦🏿‍♂️ as per interview 😩

Finally 💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿

My interview is January 23rd 2019. I planned to call NVC tomorrow and the email came in

wao!!!

YAY!! Email with interview came through!

IVisa: CR-1

PD: 23 Feb 2018

CC: 23 Nov 2018

Interview: 29 Jan 2019

Embassy: London, UK 

Updated my timeline already. Email came through just before 10pmGMT.

Edited by Taffi111
Jan 2018 --> 2019

Timeline
4 hours ago, C & ja said:

you might be receiving your interview date soon. your embassy is different from mine. new York embassy seems to be the busiest.. P.D 20/12/17 and CC 22 /8/18 ....no interview yet and case at NVC

I just got the email am so happy!! 

January 23rd 2019

Lagos Nigeria 🇳🇬 

1 minute ago, Taffi111 said:

YAY!! Email with interview came through!

IVisa: CR-1

PD: 23 Feb 2018

CC: 23 Nov 2018

Interview: 29 Jan 2018

Embassy: London, UK 

Updated my timeline already. Email came through just before 10pmGMT.

Congratulations 🍾 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.