dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2018

430 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 11/17/2018 at 9:09 AM, CA1515 said:

@Ramedaย sorry for answering so late but they asked for additional paper work, we sent it in on 10/25 same day as his interview. We received a letter on Tuesday 11/13 asking for his passport and we continue waiting. ๐Ÿ˜”ย 

@Rameda how about you?ย 

That's great news. ย Congrats! ย  Well we already Recieved the visa 3 business days after the interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys so I just got off the phone and they said they just completedย booking for December interviews for Lagos Embassy yesterdayย 

ย 

No more hope for 2018 at this point

ย 

In other news, I got a ticket to Nigeria for $1700 with Emirates. I think it's pretty decent considering it's Christmas time and other airlines are charging $4000+ for the same days

ย 

Happy Thanksgiving everyoneย 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I keep stalking the CEAC website. ย Waiting for status to change to issued. Hoping keeping the faith. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿคช

Timeline
On 11/17/2018 at 11:39 AM, Divergent said:

I think they're ready to issue Visaย 

I hope thatโ€™s what it means, I still havenโ€™t heard back๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Timeline
On 11/17/2018 at 3:19 PM, Abies said:

Yea.... Keep checking your status on the ceac site. Congratulations in advanceย 

The status still hasnโ€™t changed on the ceac websiteย ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

ย 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Rameda said:

That's great news. ย Congrats! ย  Well we already Recieved the visa 3 business days after the interview.

I hope so; still havenโ€™t received. They received his passport last Thursdayย 

ย 

congrats by by the way

ย 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

I hope thatโ€™s what it means, I still havenโ€™t heard back๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Keep the faith dear, give it sometime. They observe US holidays so will most likely be closed for Thanksgivingย 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Rameda said:

I hope so; still havenโ€™t received. They received his passport last Thursdayย 

ย 

congrats by by the way

ย 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Divergent said:

Hi guys so I just got off the phone and they said they just completedย booking for December interviews for Lagos Embassy yesterdayย 

ย 

No more hope for 2018 at this point

ย 

In other news, I got a ticket to Nigeria for $1700 with Emirates. I think it's pretty decent considering it's Christmas time and other airlines are charging $4000+ for the same days

ย 

Happy Thanksgiving everyoneย 

@Divergent God almighty will do it for us in 2019.. safe travel..i got mine for 1500 yesterday Virgin Atlantic ..2hrs n 20 mins layover in London.. Happy Thanksgiving ..

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Elrona said:

I entered US today. Absolutely no hassle and I am so happy the whole process is finally over. Good luck to you all!

Congrats๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ย  welcome to USA ..wish u all the best. Happy Thanksgiving.. enjoy enjoy

I wish there was a visa fairy and magically gave us all the visa tonight... ๐Ÿ˜ข

ย 

In just few hours, my hubby will return to the embassy with the joint sponsor documents as requested during husbandโ€™s interview last week. I really hope this is it... Itโ€™s been 14 long and painful months... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ย 

ย 

Good luck to everyone and so happy to hear so many good news in here! Everyone else entering USA, welcome!ย 

Timeline
6 hours ago, O&O said:

@Divergent God almighty will do it for us in 2019.. safe travel..i got mine for 1500 yesterday Virgin Atlantic ..2hrs n 20 mins layover in London.. Happy Thanksgiving ..

Wow I didn't see Virgin Atlantic pop up anywhere when I was searching, that's such a good deal. I need to do another search and see if I can save, I can get a full refund within 24 hours ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Amen my dear sis, we will rejoice soon. I'm traveling on the 16th but won't get to Nigeria till the 18th. My major happiness now is my husband promised me corn and pear, he said he knows some traders that will still have delicious corn and pear by that time ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Timeline
2 hours ago, CJlove said:

I wish there was a visa fairy and magically gave us all the visa tonight... ๐Ÿ˜ข

ย 

In just few hours, my hubby will return to the embassy with the joint sponsor documents as requested during husbandโ€™s interview last week. I really hope this is it... Itโ€™s been 14 long and painful months... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ย 

ย 

Good luck to everyone and so happy to hear so many good news in here! Everyone else entering USA, welcome!ย 

I pray he is successful ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.