Abcd1234

Unlucky 200 plus day club

477 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Nov2017AD said:

At least you got an RFE so you know they took a look at your case, it'll be approved soon!

🤞🏼 I hope so ! Because the RFE  was only a checkbox and we are still waiting. Our senator called last week and they said they’re checking backgrounds. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

217 days of waiting with RFE of 27 days..😭😭😭 RFE is just a simple wrong background of the 2x2 photo we sent. Noa-1 is on June 11, 2018. I want to be with my fiance so bad!!!! Hey USCIS, please give us our Noa-2! 

For those who are still waiting since today, I pray that tomorrow we will get our Noa2. Lets pray thats uscis will work faster. lol

Timeline
On 1/14/2019 at 6:01 AM, Katherine Vega said:

🤞🏼 I hope so ! Because the RFE  was only a checkbox and we are still waiting. Our senator called last week and they said they’re checking backgrounds. 

Which check box was it? I didnt even know 400+ days was possible. 😔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 12/16/2018 at 10:25 AM, TriniGirl2 said:

We got approved on 293 day, hang in there. Did you get a tier 2 to put in an inquiry for you? It seem to make a difference for us.

We put in an inquiry online.  Is there a way/any difference if you “get a tier 2” to put in an inquiry?

4 hours ago, Mekulisch said:

We put in an inquiry online.  Is there a way/any difference if you “get a tier 2” to put in an inquiry?

No it's the same type of inquiry you are talking about an out of processing inquiry right?

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

8 hours ago, Mekulisch said:

You  call and ask to speak to a tier 2 and they can put in one for you. It's the same inquiry but we got a more detailed response when we did that and was approved a short while after. It's worth a try. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

No it's the same type of inquiry you are talking about an out of processing inquiry right?

Yes, an “out of normal processing time” inquiry.  We immediately received a standard response email that said to expect a response by February 8th.

Timeline
2 hours ago, TriniGirl2 said:

You  call and ask to speak to a tier 2 and they can put in one for you. It's the same inquiry but we got a more detailed response when we did that and was approved a short while after. It's worth a try. 

Congratulations on your approval.  May I ask,  had you put in an online inquiry first?  I see that one is the limit per month?  Wondering if I cannot call at this time due to putting the online request?

27 minutes ago, Mekulisch said:

Yes, an “out of normal processing time” inquiry.  We immediately received a standard response email that said to expect a response by February 8th.

I don't  know why they tell us we should receive  a response by this or that date yet those dates come and go with still no action.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarge2155 said:

I don't  know why they tell us we should receive  a response by this or that date yet those dates come and go with still no action.

Bait and switch, smoke and mirrors, dangling hope to keep you quiet 🤫 

Timeline
On 1/18/2019 at 9:21 AM, Mekulisch said:

Bait and switch, smoke and mirrors, dangling hope to keep you quiet 🤫 

My bad attitude helped me from crying.  Not any help for others, I apologize.

we received our hard copy NOA2 today by snail mail.  204 days (or 209 depending on which site used).

no app or emails. The official site stills says “case received.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 1/16/2019 at 2:11 PM, Pauie18 said:

We finally got our NOA2. 296 days after NOA1 and 56 days after RFE.  

Congrats! How did you find out about it? So, your process for NOA2 was 352 days?

Timeline
15 hours ago, Katherine Vega said:

Congrats! How did you find out about it? So, your process for NOA2 was 352 days?

Thank you! We're so happy. Waiting for nvc is a breeze now compared to waiting for NOA2. 😂  And no, it was 296 days from NOA1 to NOA 2. With a 56 days wait on the RFE.  They notified us by email and text. Then we got the hard copy 3 days later. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.