BJ & Christine

November 2018 I-129 Filers

1,040 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

HEY NOV FILER!!! Post already your approval!!!! Stop hidding that info😅🤣! I have to say that because I am the last one of the group! NOV30 NOA1 hahaha. I hope everyone is having a good day! ✌🏻

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Stel0&Ari said:

HEY NOV FILER!!! Post already your approval!!!! Stop hidding that info😅🤣! I have to say that because I am the last one of the group! NOV30 NOA1 hahaha. I hope everyone is having a good day! ✌🏻

I will post my Everywhere,  my case recieved on nov21 , but i receivrd Nao1 nov27 , so  am I an  nov27?!! 

2 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

I will post my Everywhere,  my case recieved on nov21 , but i receivrd Nao1 nov27 , so  am I an  nov27?!! 

Lol.. yes you are not a wobbler..like me 😂😂

Timeline
9 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Lol.. yes you are not a wobbler..like me 😂😂

Wobbler? Anyway, wish you all the best. I see we are neighbors. Haiti&Dominican Republic 

Edited by Anna J1920

7 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

Wobbler? Anyway, wish you all the best. I see we are neighbors. Haiti&Dominican Republic 

No.. wobbler. Because i can be december or january. Received date is 12/28 noa1 date is 1/2. I really think that they process by received date.. theres alot of n9vembers that got processed but there received dates were late october and noa1 dates were early november.🤷🏾‍♀️ you are a true november.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MsNina said:

No.. wobbler. Because i can be december or january. Received date is 12/28 noa1 date is 1/2. I really think that they process by received date.. theres alot of n9vembers that got processed but there received dates were late october and noa1 dates were early november.🤷🏾‍♀️ you are a true november.

Ohh, I see ... thank you for the clarification

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Anna J1920 said:

Nov 27, same as us. Sent Nov 19, recived Nov 21, Notice date Nov 27 😊

Timeline
Just now, Anna J1920 said:

Yesss, let's wait together ☺️

Yay! And I see Miami as local office 😊 that's where I'm headed too 👍👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I received my NOA1 Nov 13 and my Fiancé received the NOA2 in the mail on March 11th, with a notice date of March 6th! 😊😊 My case status has still not been updated on either the new or old site.. So don't be discouraged if you don't see any updates.

I was going through the thread and thought I should share to keep everyone hopeful! Good luck to you all! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Irush93 said:

Hey everyone,

I received my NOA1 Nov 13 and my Fiancé received the NOA2 in the mail on March 11th, with a notice date of March 6th! 😊😊 My case status has still not been updated on either the new or old site.. So don't be discouraged if you don't see any updates.

I was going through the thread and thought I should share to keep everyone hopeful! Good luck to you all! 

Congrats!!! 🎉🎉🎉 And thank you for sharing, it's a wonderful thing being able to celebrate our month approvals 😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, SanjaAlex said:

Congrats!!! 🎉🎉🎉 And thank you for sharing, it's a wonderful thing being able to celebrate our month approvals 😊

Thank you!!! Good luck to you, seems like it just might be right around the corner!

Edited by Irush93

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Irush93 said:

Thank you!!! Good luck to you, seems like it just might be right around the corner!

Thank you! And I sure hope so, we all are. I'm so ready to be done with this step in the process 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Irush93 said:

Hey everyone,

Congrats! You just gave me a bigger hope. THank you :)  :)

Good luck for THE INTERVIEW ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.