Greenbaum

NOVEMBER 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,942 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
1 hour ago, PelagijaP said:

Hah, after 9 days since I asked NVC to update my file with mine and my fiance’s email address (as @Greenbaum advised) they responded today saying they havent received our file yet. It is nice knowing it worked and that they sent me something. Not sure if they sent the same to my fiance-dont want to wake him up yet.

Nothing for us yet 

NOA1: 02/26/2018 (old website)

NOA1: 03/01/2018 (new website)

RFE issued 09/19/2018 - waiting for the hard copy 

Finally Recieved a faxed copy of the RFE 10/22/2018 

sent the faxed RFE copy 10/29/2018 

Received a hard copy in the mail 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/06/2018 😃💃💃💃

Received an email from NVC about receiving the case Recently. 11/15/2018

event.png

My fiancé called uscis today and they said case sent on October 25, NVC said case not received I think they say that until they input it 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

8 hours ago, dhaubau86 said:

Does anyone have an I-134 sample. 

I am confused on

Part 1 Q12  ( is this the date you entered USA? or date of PR? I am a naturalized USC)

Part 2 Q4  (Fiancé's alien number printed on NOA2?)

Part 3 Q26.a (USICS petition info. Is this current I129f petition or something else?)

Part 3 @38 a ( I checked the box I INTENT to Sponsor. What do we need to list in terms of Sponsorship? )

Any info is appreciated. If these questions are irrelevant to this grp Please direct me to correct grp for I134 form information .. 🤣 

Good luck everyone for NVC cases ..waiting..

Go to the I-134 page that USCIS has set up and download the instructions. https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-134instr.pdf?download=1

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

My fiancé called uscis today and they said case sent on October 25, NVC said case not received I think they say that until they input it 

@AmandaandChayne I called USCIS and couldn't get through to a person since they kept saying the receipt number does not have enough digits. Can you please tell me how to get through to someone at USCIS? Its been 4 weeks already :(

7 hours ago, Maham10 said:

@AmandaandChayne I called USCIS and couldn't get through to a person since they kept saying the receipt number does not have enough digits. Can you please tell me how to get through to someone at USCIS? Its been 4 weeks already :(

You have to enter the corresponding numbers to the WAC letters so enter 922 then your WAC number.

If you select option 1 let them play you the automated  case status info then wait and press option 3 to speak to an agent that gets you through to tier 2 I think cos they were able to provide us with info tier 1 usually cant.

Edited by AmandaandChayne

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Timeline
5 minutes ago, AmandaandChayne said:

You have to enter the corresponding numbers to the WAC letters so enter 922 then your WAC number.

If you select option 1 let them play you the automated  case status info then wait and press option 3 to speak to an agent that gets you through to tier 2 I think cos they were able to provide us with info tier 1 usually cant.

Thank you so much!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
10 minutes ago, NinPran said:

Anybody here heard from NVC regarding their case getting there? 

None.. I called NVC this morning , unfortunately they haven't received it yet which I doubt it 🧐They have probably already received it but haven't assigned it yet. Will call them again tomorrow morning

3 minutes ago, dhaubau86 said:

None.. I called NVC this morning , unfortunately they haven't received it yet which I doubt it 🧐They have probably already received it but haven't assigned it yet. Will call them again tomorrow morning

Thank you for getting back. Yea I just got off the phone with them as well, and they don't have it yet. I'm a little concerned just because the NOA2 has an expiration date, and I would hate to ask for an extension... That would just drag the whole process  

Timeline
19 minutes ago, NinPran said:

Thank you for getting back. Yea I just got off the phone with them as well, and they don't have it yet. I'm a little concerned just because the NOA2 has an expiration date, and I would hate to ask for an extension... That would just drag the whole process  

I called NVC today and they told me they have recieved the petition today and the standard response that it takes 8 weeks to assign case numbers lol. NOA 10/17, so it arrived exactly after 4 weeks. 

Timeline

3 minutes ago, NinPran said:

That's insane. 1 month to arrive... wow 

It's been taking a very long time since quite a while. I have seen how early October people suffered. Their cases just got dispatched today for their embassies. It's roughly 6 weeks from USCIS to Embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, NinPran said:

Well I gave them a call back again took me 10 mins to get hold of an agent. And fortunately though they received my file yesterday . However, told me to call back in 8 weeks for case assignment ...Guess I'll be giving them call back on Friday if not Monday..

NOA2 10/29/18 BTW you should give them a call late next week I'm sure yours will be there.

Edited by dhaubau86

1 hour ago, dhaubau86 said:

Well I gave them a call back again took me 10 mins to get hold of an agent. And fortunately though they received my file yesterday . However, told me to call back in 8 weeks for case assignment ...Guess I'll be giving them call back on Friday if not Monday..

NOA2 10/29/18 BTW you should give them a call late next week I'm sure yours will be there.

Oh great, glad to hear.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

Thank goodness I’m now in this thread! I was told today by two different USCIS employees I was approved yesterday. I haven’t got an email, text or a hard copy yet but I’m pretty sure we are approved! 

I think Ill wait the 10 days to call the NVC to see if they received my case and after that I’ll play it by ear to find out my case number. 

I read some of you will do a DS160 without a case number I think I’ll wait for my case number before my fiancé and I fill out the DS160 on the CEAC website. 

PA2DR, you mentioned setting up an account with travels doc, I know we pay fees for the Embassy and also the medical (medical payed directly to the approved USA Physician in your beneficiary’s country), are you paying the Embassy fee to this account your setting up? 

Anyway glad lad to be here! I guess I can now start to get my bank statements, affidavit of support, tax returns for two years (is two years enough?), employment verification and start putting together a ‘Continued Relationship’ Binder (Pics, airfare, hotel recipients, flight Itinerary, a few more mundane call logs, new intent to marry with signatures, a copy of the DS160 form and original I-129F and NOA1....what else?

oh and get my fiancé to get her criminal records, police records, vaccination record, passport, birth certificate,  more 2X2 passport pics????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.