TBoneTX

I-751 July 2017 Filers, Part II

975 posts in this topic

July 2017 CSC filer

Feb 2018 case was transferred to local office message that a lot of people received. Nothing else on that since. 

Aug 2018 filed N400

N400 interview was scheduled for January 3rd. They cancelled it due to a little skiff of snow...Oklahoma for you!! Of course they didn’t close the office officially until we had driven all the way there. Officers that were walking out the door told us they would reschedule, just wait for the notice. After two weeks of nothing I scheduled an InfoPass. The very nice woman went on and on about how glad we came in. “Somehow” our file didn’t get rescheduled, it dropped into “nowhere” land and would not have had any action on it if we hadn’t come in!!!!!! She was very nice and apologetic, but I wonder how many people this happens to who just sit and wait like the government told them too and their stuff expires... so sad. 

Anyhow, we were put at the end of the que again and just got notice of an interview on March 19th. 

Pushing the 18 month extension on his green card!

event.png

event.png
3-18-2014 - Mailed I-129F
3-24-2014 - NOA1 (email)
9-2-2014 - NOA2 (email)
9-16-2014 - NVC Received
9-17-21014 - NVC Case #
9-19-2014 - Belize Embassy Received electronically
10-15-2014 - Notice that Packet 3 was ready.
10-17-2014 - Fiance picked up both Packet 3 and Packet 4
11-11-2014 - Interview!! **Embassy cancelled because they remembered it was Veteran's day :wacko:
11-18-2014 - Interview!!!

Well I guess my journey has ended! I had my N400 interview today and was approved. Next step is to wait for my oath ceremony letter now! So glad it all done! Good luck to everyone!

7 hours ago, UWOTM8 said:

Well I guess my journey has ended! I had my N400 interview today and was approved. Next step is to wait for my oath ceremony letter now! So glad it all done! Good luck to everyone!

Was your I-751 already approved prior to the interview? Or did they approve both, the I-751 and N-400 at the same time?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Just got an email

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on December 21, 2018.

16 minutes ago, Can-thePNWhobbies said:

Just got an email

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on December 21, 2018.

just got the same email..... so frustrating!!! 

38 minutes ago, fcorona85 said:

just got the same email..... so frustrating!!! 

I am October filer and got the same email and text early this morning.  

2 hours ago, Can-thePNWhobbies said:

Just got an email

Wonder why I didn't get this email. I am a July filer as well and both i751 and n400 are pending. I haven't gotten this email notification in like 2 and half months now. Reason? I don't know lol

I just got off from my interview.!!!!  I got a pending roc and n400. I do got a letter for n400 but not for the i-751, however they have my application with them at the interview and they made me a combined interview...! 

My appointment was at 11:15 but they call me in at 11:30 and it almost last 1hr, she explain me everything and we proceeded to the removal of conditions first, then she ask me if I wanted to add any more evidence  to the case and I handed some papers that I bought for her. Later she told me that everything looks fine and said that she will recommend my petition for aproval but she has to do it in another computer later one, then we moved to the n400 aplication asked me 6 out of the 10 questions. And then was informed that I passed the test and and that everything was fine.! 

She gave me a paper that i pass the citizenship interview and informed me to expect the oath ceremony no before than march. And that was it so now just wait for the ceremony appointment..!!!  

Note mi wife went with me to the interview but she wasn’t call at all.!  

I apply for:

i-751  july/16/17 with no biometrics taken or anything from them since then.! 

N400 october/21/18 biometrics taken on november/17/18, interview February/1/19

Edited by Xfiles

1 hour ago, Xfiles said:

I just got off from my interview.!!!!  I got a pending roc and n400. I do got a letter for n400 but not for the i-751, however they have my application with them at the interview and they made me a combined interview...! 

My appointment was at 11:15 but they call me in at 11:30 and it almost last 1hr, she explain me everything and we proceeded to the removal of conditions first, then she ask me if I wanted to add any more evidence  to the case and I handed some papers that I bought for her. Later she told me that everything looks fine and said that she will recommend my petition for aproval but she has to do it in another computer later one, then we moved to the n400 aplication asked me 6 out of the 10 questions. And then was informed that I passed the test and and that everything was fine.! 

She gave me a paper that i pass the citizenship interview and informed me to expect the oath ceremony no before than march. And that was it so now just wait for the ceremony appointment..!!!  

Note mi wife went with me to the interview but she wasn’t call at all.!  

I apply for:

i-751  july/16/17 with no biometrics taken or anything from them since then.! 

N400 october/21/18 biometrics taken on november/17/18, interview February/1/19

Hi. Thank you for the detailed info. Has the status changed online for either of the cases? Just wondering how long it takes for them to approve it in the system after the interview. My interview was done on Tuesday (3 days ago) similar to yours, and everything is still showing as pending.

38 minutes ago, Ben09 said:

Hi. Thank you for the detailed info. Has the status changed online for either of the cases? Just wondering how long it takes for them to approve it in the system after the interview. My interview was done on Tuesday (3 days ago) similar to yours, and everything is still showing as pending.

No dude not at all.  But u should get a letter next couple of weeks.! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

On December 21, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC1729200XXX, to another USCIS office. 

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of October 15, 2018, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOE090545XXXX.

One more week wasted. Thats My cases.  I am looking processing times on USCIS web site. So it is July 11, 2017 now and my case is July 20..Is it possible my status can change in 10 dayss ? or it's cuz my case transferred to Lee Summit, It is not accurate to me anymore?

1. 15 Months to 19.5 Months
    Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (spouses of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents)
    July 11, 2017

Another one of these emails....

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on July 24, 2018.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Had my interview today. CSC filer, also filed N-400 in June 2018. I brought my husband with me in case they did a combo interview, though my interview letter was only for N-400. Fortunately when I got there the officer had both cases on her desk, so she brought my husband in with us to start. She asked how we met, when and where our first date was, and our wedding date, and that was it. She congratulated us and said the I-751 was approved, sent my husband back out to the waiting room, and then we moved on to the naturalization interview. Nothing about our I-751 evidence, no request for more evidence, nothing. Naturalization interview was also recommended for approval, so now just waiting for final approval and oath ceremony date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.