Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

That's why I say try not to stress over this process because it's really hard sometimes to get a straight answer, but I do understand why people stress and fret cause I did the same.

It’s a government agency, it was never going to function efficiently 😂

@JoeMc any news you should be any day too hang in there!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 hour ago, MsNina said:

They can but not until csc has updated information..is what im saying. It just happened a couple times this week ...tier 2 says nothing is happening and next day the petition is approved.

That is so hopeful to hear. Yeah I hope he was wrong. He made my stomach churn. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

That is so hopeful to hear. Yeah I hope he was wrong. He made my stomach churn. 

I also have stomach problems because I was very nervous. And now I am treated:wacko:This long wait is very hard 

Edited by Julia & Matt

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
14 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

@JoeMc any news you should be any day too hang in there!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, JoeMc said:

Thanks for the words of encouragement! 

We just got a callback from tier 2 and said it’s being processed - and now things are taking longer than previous.

She said we are eligible for a service request (out of normal processing) when we hit 6 months of the 6-8 months processing time. 

2 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

We just got a callback from tier 2 and said it’s being processed - and now things are taking longer than previous.

She said we are eligible for a service request (out of normal processing) when we hit 6 months of the 6-8 months processing time. 

Thats good to know its being processed. But mid and late november are still being approved at 4 months...so i say any day now 4 u.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Candide08 said:

I am so happy!!!We got approved! My fiance went to get the letter after receiving the informed delivery. The websites are not updated yet.

NOA1 - 16/10

NOA2 - 16/03

All the best for everyone, yours will be soon!!!

17 hours ago, Ashweehehe said:

We’re are approved! Updated on the new site but not the old site! @brandonflude1 keep a eye out for yours coming through! 

Guys, congratulations, that is great!!!

1 hour ago, brandonflude1 said:

Monday the 25 will be exactly 6 month for me so I’ll do the request because I can’t sleep do to not hearing anything from uscis😪😪

Timeline
17 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

It's coming don't despair worst thing you can do is overthink it and stress about it. I know that's hard not to do with people around you getting approved left and right, but that happens all the time. Loosen up a bit don't check your status everyday as they hardly update for most people. I got so sick of seeing that "case received" and it still says case received and I'm approved so don't let that part stress you. Just try to relax and go with the flow trust me I know what you are feeling.

Thank you! I'm actually happy when other people get approvals, it gives some dynamics & it's easier to wait this way. A lot of work does help too.

I checked your timeline.. Jeees, you had been waiting for 10 months for NOA2? That must have been difficult, takes a lot of patience. Glad that it's at least partially over now!

6 minutes ago, Ksenia282 said:

Thank you! I'm actually happy when other people get approvals, it gives some dynamics & it's easier to wait this way. A lot of work does help too.

I checked your timeline.. Jeees, you had been waiting for 10 months for NOA2? That must have been difficult, takes a lot of patience. Glad that it's at least partially over now!

Yes it was extremely difficult especially when I did not get any explanation as to why my case was so long in getting approved no RFE no nothing. That's why I know how other people who are waiting feel especially the ones who will get left behind in their month.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.