Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, mepck said:

OMG OMG OMG! It’s happening it’s real! We just got approved! 

Congratulations!!!

Timeline

Congratulations all that have been approved today and yesterday.

Can't help but be a little frustrated though, our case was super easy and clean and still nothing. Pretty much everyone being approved now has a NOA1 after ours, really sucks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, mepck said:

OMG OMG OMG! It’s happening it’s real! We just got approved! My fiance was on hold for 30 minutes but he tried to login again and found we are approved so he hung up the phone!!!!!!!!!! Happy day!!!!! Goodluck October fellas!!!! Your approvals is coming soon!!!!! Finally can sit back and relax waiting the hardcopy and next step!! I am shaking when I am typing this good news😂😂

C8AFB494-5321-45DF-B0D2-3C7087399012.jpeg

Hahaha so happy for you!!! This is so refreshing!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
55 minutes ago, mepck said:

Awww Congrats! My fiance also receiving email about update case but he forgot the credentials login and got locked out lol now he is trying to call USCIS. Hopefully something good or atleast someone has touched our case. Fingers crossed😃

Thank you!!! and congrats too 😍

52 minutes ago, Drenimarcus said:

Congratulations!!

Thank you!!! 😃

Timeline
4 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Can't help but be a little frustrated though, our case was super easy and clean and still nothing. Pretty much everyone being approved now has a NOA1 after ours, really sucks

I know it’s so frustrating but I’m sure it will happen soon for us. 

24 minutes ago, mepck said:

OMG OMG OMG! It’s happening it’s real! We just got approved! My fiance was on hold for 30 minutes but he tried to login again and found we are approved so he hung up the phone!!!!!!!!!! Happy day!!!!! Goodluck October fellas!!!! Your approvals is coming soon!!!!! Finally can sit back and relax waiting the hardcopy and next step!! I am shaking when I am typing this good news😂😂

Congrats !!! Now you have to pass it on to me 😃

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Thank you! I’m sure yours would be approved soon so don’t lose hope and have faith ❤️

22 minutes ago, Ashley May said:

Congratulations!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Hanging in there!!!! Yours is coming soon!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Drenimarcus said:

Hahaha so happy for you!!! This is so refreshing!!!

Thank you!!! Goodluck for youuuuu😀😀

1 minute ago, Victoria85 said:

Congrats !!! Now you have to pass it on to me 😃

Ahahhaha thanks! Ikr, we were just talked about it yesterday! All the best luck for your approval!!! Its coming soon!!!!

I hear your pain. However is coming.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, MarinaMT said:

Hi everyone! Another approval right here, NOA1 Oct. 11th, NOA2 Feb. 26th!! 
I received an email, checked the new website and saw the approval, I am soooo happy. What is funny is that Monday I begged my fiance to call, but he is the most patient man in the world and said that good things come to those who wait, that calling would not change the approval date. He was right! If he had called on Monday, our case still would have been on hold. 
I wish the best of luck to all of you guys!
😍

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
53 minutes ago, mepck said:

Yaaaayyyyy.. finally.. i am happy for you. Congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.