dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Ariethesiren said:

CC 10/5 and our interview has been scheduled for 11/28 at the London embassy!! 

Oh wow!!!

Many  congratulations! That’s great news 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, olusoladan said:

Same here too. I was given my date on Monday but still waiting for the letter. Mine is Nov 5. When is urs?

Mine is nov 29th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Ella lee said:

I just received my CC email. On Oct 10th we got the CC. Who here has an interview schedule for Manila, Philippines?

My cc was on Oct 11 so they must be sending all the emails out now for that week .. 

I am waiting on a Brazil interview in Rio.. I do know up until November 8 for me is scheduled out 

17 minutes ago, qianl said:

My cc was on Oct 11 so they must be sending all the emails out now for that week .. 

I am waiting on a Brazil interview in Rio.. I do know up until November 8 for me is scheduled out 

Did they inform you over the phone? And if you have an interview date will you ceac status change?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Ella lee said:

Did they inform you over the phone? And if you have an interview date will you ceac status change?

No actually I found out on another board what date they are at.. and I think the ceac status changes to “in transit” when you get a date 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, NJ & RJ said:

OMG I’m sooo happy for you !!!

praise God!

Thank you i cant believe this day has finally arrived. Im so emotional its been a long journey. Never got an email or any updates online i just decided to call and ask and BAM. This is the best feeling ever i know its not over but its one step closer to my partner my best friend. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.