dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, qianl said:

Yay! Ok so that’s what happens after we submit our documents on crack right before a cc? How many days have it been since you sent in documents? 

Congrats 

I had two checklists. The last checklist was Sept 28th I submitted the docs the very next day.I called nvc to confirm. I got a CC! 

4 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Mine says at NVC and isn’t case complete. It’s at final review with a supervisor.  

Is that meant to be a sign it is?

I just called them and they said I have a CC. On ceac it says AT NVC, Maybe they are just double checking your papers. 

1 hour ago, FiliAm said:

Congrats! 😊 🎉 

Thanks! Do you have a cc already? How long do you think will it take to get an interview sched from manila, philippines? 

Just now, Ella lee said:

Thanks! Do you have a cc already? How long do you think will it take to get an interview sched from manila, philippines? 

You are welcome. No, i don't have CC yet. Hoping soon.

I am sorry, i don't know how long will it take to get an interview schedule.  But i hope you get it  sooner.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Ella lee said:

I had two checklists. The last checklist was Sept 28th I submitted the docs the very next day.I called nvc to confirm. I got a CC! 

That's when I submitted my docs too - ahh hoping that means my CC will follow soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, Serrano101 said:

Hey! We got a interview date ! Cc was on the 4th of October.

interview date 15th November 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 YAY! One step closer 

Where is your interview ? Congrats !🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Andy josue said:

Guys how many photos can I upload to NVC ?? Can i submit 2 at the same time or only one??? Or one at the time ??

I uploaded only one. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mara0899 said:

I uploaded only one. 

And was it accepted ????only on was ok for you, didn’t they ask for more??? Because if that’s the case then imma go ahead and upload only one..!! Thank you for your response ,,didn’t know what to do.!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ella lee said:

I just called them and they said I have a CC. On ceac it says AT NVC, Maybe they are just double checking your papers. 

I think you are correct. She said technically it is case complete but awaiting a supervisor to double check 🤦🏼‍♀️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

And was it accepted ????only on was ok for you, didn’t they ask for more??? Because if that’s the case then imma go ahead and upload only one..!! Thank you for your response ,,didn’t know what to do.!!

someone in VJ did only one for photograph passport style then he got CC, I asked then followed him and I'm now waiting for CC. all looks good. best of luck :) 

Question:

My dad needs to send his NVC package via mail.

In the cover sheet that he received from NVC stated that birth certiifcate and police certificate needs to be translate.

In the NVC website said "" All documents not written in English, or in the official language of the country in which you are applying for a visa, must be accompanied by certified translations.

His interview will be Ecuador his birth certificate and police records are in Spanish.  I am not sure what to do. DO I need to translate the docs or Can I send it in Spanish?

Help please

16 minutes ago, ECUADOR17 said:

Question:

In the cover sheet that he received from NVC stated that birth certiifcate and police certificate needs to be translate.

In the NVC website said "" All documents not written in English, or in the official language of the country in which you are applying for a visa, must be accompanied by certified translations.

His interview will be Ecuador his birth certificate and police records are in Spanish.  I am not sure what to do. DO I need to translate the docs or Can I send it in Spanish?

Help please

16 minutes ago, ECUADOR17 said:

Question:

Help please

Yes you absolutely need to get it translated into English. Any documents you send have to have the translated copy and original copy sent in. Don't get delayed for a simple mistake, do it right the first time of possible. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Elrona said:

Just got interview date! CC was 27th of September, interview is going to be on 8th of November.

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.