dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

The good thing is your husband will be there to help you through.

Yes he is taking extra care of me these days.by the way Where r u from?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

Nvc will always tell you so. I remember when we called for our interview date on July 25th,the rep told us that there's no interview date available for us and that she doesn't know when we will be assigned an interview date because it all depends on those before us but the very next business day(July 26th),we were assigned an interview date.

So I will say you shouldnt be down and worried,I believe that they just started scheduling interview dates for Nigerians.

All the best... Waiting to celebrate with you guys.

Thanks sis.  We have no choice but to wait 🤷🏾‍♀️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Hubby GC is produced today, hopefully by Friday we will have the card in hand @Ajt3 @Abies @valentinasc

Ohhh nice!!! Congrats :) If not on Friday, then you will receive it on Saturday ;) 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 hours ago, Saaniya said:

Hello everyone.  

VISA APPROVED.  By the grace of Almighty Allah.

It was basic and quite simple .. 7 questions 

Who is calling u?

Love or arranged marriage?

When did u meet ur husband?

How many times did he visit u?

How many people attended the wedding ?

What are his hobbies ?

Have u been to US before ? 

That's all and then he said those magical words.. took me 5 mins .. and I was out.. 

Thanks alot to everyone here for all the help and guidance. Made real good friends in this year long process.  

Goodluck to all those who are waiting.  Should be done soon. 

Masha'Allah Congratulations! 

Timeline
7 hours ago, olusoladan said:

God be praised. My interview date. Nov 5. Lagos consulate. Pls Nigerian call NVC

Congratulations 

21 hours ago, Kiwigirl19 said:

Hi eveyone,

I had my interview on 20th September for IR1. CO said it was approved. But have still not received my passport, visa and package. This thursday will have been 4 weeks since my interview. I emailed asking how long until I will receive my passport and visa, the reply I got was once its done being adjudicated and processed. Does anyone know what this means? I thought it usually only takes about 2weeks to be returned. 

So I called the Consulate today and the person I talked to said that my passport etc had been passed on to a consular officer for approval processing. I then said so is it not approved because the interview officer said it was, and the lady replied yes its approved it just needs processing through our computer system and printing. I said it has been practically a month now, she said yes I know we are working our hardest to get it to you as fast as possible. So it is approved, yay, its just a slow process through Auckland at the moment I guess. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

We finally have the interview date!!!!! November 14 will be the big day!!!!!!!

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.