dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi Abies, hope you enjoying yourself. And to everyone waiting to be interviewed, my prayers are with you.

To everyone like myself waiting for interview date; surely it's on it way to our emails. Cheers

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/1/2018 at 9:54 AM, lousiaC said:

visa in hand on saturday... Allhamdulillah :) Thank you for all your prayers

MashaAllah 👍.  Finally.

Congratulation dear.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, olusoladan said:

Hi Abies, hope you enjoying yourself. And to everyone waiting to be interviewed, my prayers are with you.

To everyone like myself waiting for interview date; surely it's on it way to our emails. Cheers

Yea bro. It feels so good to be with your spouse under the same roof. Can't wait to see you guys join us here real soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hope everyone is doing better than yesterday 

I am relatively stuck on the biometrics appointment bit. Help will be appreciated :) 

So, I registered on www.ustraveldocs.com but every time I login, I don't see any tab that will help me in scheduling a biometics appointment.

Though I can see schedule appointment but it seems tricky as it actual reflects 'schedule visa appointment'. 

I just received the official email from NVC on the appointment date today. Just wanted to know if it has anything to do with scheduling biometrics. Is it that the package reaches the embassy and then when we log in with our details, we can probably see these tabs.

Do let me know how to take it forward :) 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

CC sept 27 hoping to get an interview with USEM by November 

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): April 28 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: May 7, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: July 6, 2016 (60 days from NOA1) :dancing:
Petition Recieved by NVC text & email: July 18, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: August 3, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: August 3, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: August 4, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: August 4, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: August 5, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: August 5, 2016
Pay IV Fee: August 10, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: August 12, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: August 20, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via Express Mail Singapore Post): September 23, 2016
Scan date: September 29,2016

3 NA in CEAC site: October 17, 2016 :dancing:
CC through phone: October 17, 2016
Confirmation of CC email received: October 24, 2016

Case "in transit": November 8,2016

Case "ready": November 17,2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: November 1, 2016

Medical (Singapore): November 11, 2016

Medical Sent to consulate: November 25, 2016

Interview Date: December 27, 2016

Interview Result: 221g for missing documents

Submit Documents: January 17, 2017

First Update: January 19, 2017

Submit Documents 2nd time : January 22, 2017 ( Approaching Chinese New Year )

Second Update : Feb 2, 2017

Ceac Status AP: until February 5, 2017

Ceac Status ISSUED: February 6, 2017

Visa ON HAND: February 7, 2017

POE: Philadelphia International Airport

US Entry: Feb 24, 2017

SS # received : Mar. 11, 2017

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Quick update : @Abies @Don Godwin

i received my Social Security card on the mail today. 

Exactly 7 business days after entering the US. 

POE : September 21st

Edited by valentinasc

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Timeline

First of all this morning some boys attacked us at the bus stop but I escaped with my bag and all the document and passport, marriage certificate and all my stuff for the interview.  

Timeline

Only two females were interviewing people today and when it get to my turn, from nowhere this man came and took my file and started checking more than 30minute and I was looking at him and saying in my heart that this man God help me then he called my number and I went to meet him then the questions started 

3 minutes ago, S and o said:

First of all this morning some boys attacked us at the bus stop but I escaped with my bag and all the document and passport, marriage certificate and all my stuff for the interview.  

Oh my goodness.. happy you are safe

Timeline

My husband had his interview today, but he was told to submit a copy of his previous marriage certificate and passport to DHL. Does that mean is Visa is Approved?

Timeline

Can I see your marriage certificate? Sure

Where do I live? Ghana 

What do I do? Unemployed 

Am I married before? No 

How many times is my wife married? 2

How old is my parents? My family do not know because they do not have birth certificate 

Do I have kids? No

Do my wife have kids? Yes 4 

What's is the age of her first child? 39

What do my wife do? Nurse

Where do we got married ? Ghana 

When did we met and how? I said tagged.com and the man said social media and I said yes

Show me your divorced degree? Sure

How old is me? 27

how old is my wife? 58

When did she visit Nigeria? I told him I stay in Ghana because I relocated after my wedding

Can I see your wedding picture? Sure 

Show me the picture of both of you? Ok

Do my wife met my parent? I said no but on the video chat

Have u spoke with her children? Yes on video

After we met online do I just fall in love with her? No we start by knowing each other and things we like and where we love going and what we love doing etc

Why do I not do my interview in Ghana? Because am born in Nigeria and that's why I came to Nigeria for my interview because I though the interview must be in home land where am born

What year do she married and divorced? Married 2010 and divorced 2011 

What is the name of ex?

Where does her ex live?

When was the first time I applied for visa? 2015

Why am I denied? Because I do not meet the standard 

Do I have brothers and sisters? Yes one brother and four sisters

Is more but I can not remember and I thank God because he brought the man to interview me but the man was shaking his hand and smiling on each question but I was focused and looking his eyes and he was also looking my eyes once in a while and I told him I love the way he smiling and will he teach me how to smile then he said that's a gift then courage came to me. I wil stop here because I can not remember all OK. God. Gave me three white paper

30 minutes ago, Puree said:

My husband had his interview today, but he was told to submit a copy of his previous marriage certificate and passport to DHL. Does that mean is Visa is Approved?

It's not yet approved or deny. They would of mentioned that you are approved but submit those documents. Do they kept his passport? most likely they will approve once they see those documents they requested. Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.