Sarthak

Ceac status ready after being in AP for 5 days then no response.

6 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Me and my family had our visa on 10th September 2018. The VO said everything looks good but we need some documents from you before we can issue you your visa for F4 Category. We submitted the request documents on 19th of September and then ceac status changed to AP , later that week on 24th of September the case changed to ready .. but it said ready for interview so we thought it might be some glitch. It is still in the ready for interview status. Anyone with similar experience please share your reviews.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

You don't need a second interview, if you do, the embassy will contact you. It's the normal process. We have a similar case and we've been waiting for almost three months. After our interview, CO requested we submit our passports together with a document and we did. Our status changed from AP to Ready, till now it's remained on  Ready. At first we were also confused so I checked on VJ and realised it was just part of the process. You can also double check with your US Consulate.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
54 minutes ago, TheDjans said:

You don't need a second interview, if you do, the embassy will contact you. It's the normal process. We have a similar case and we've been waiting for almost three months. After our interview, CO requested we submit our passports together with a document and we did. Our status changed from AP to Ready, till now it's remained on  Ready. At first we were also confused so I checked on VJ and realised it was just part of the process. You can also double check with your US Consulate.

How long will it take any idea? They have our passport and it was put on hold because we gave the W2 to NVC in 2017 but they wanted the latest w2 hence we updated them with the same on 19th September 2018.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

From what I have read, it can take days,  months or even years to get your visa. But I also think everyone's case is different. Continue to ready about people's experiences  in the AP forum and you'll get more information on it. I'm also seeking answers🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.