TBoneTX

Put On Your Big-Boy Rants

2,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 hours ago, SAT said:

This is my wife...

I had to step out early today. So she was left in charge of getting the kids to school. 

They're half an hour late.  #$@x#&@...

This is me. Sleeping if the boys are sleeping, while oldest gets herself to school.  😴  Next year I expect her to get her brother ready and to school too.

---

Making Christmas lists is hard.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Christmas lists have never been easier, see below Nola-B. ma'am!  :dance: :dance: 

National Days this week for which you need a Pre-Owned Toilet Seat, see man:

Mon., Manycember Many'th

Human Rights Day -- 'tis every human being's right to purchase a POTS

Nobel Prize Day -- we are in line for the one in Economics, $i man

Tues., Manycember Many'th

National Noodle Ring Day -- your POTS comes smeared in delectable noodle rings, yum man

Wed., Manycember Many'th

National Ding-a-Ling Day -- order your POTS and don't be one

Thurs., Manycember Many'th

National Guard Birthday -- handsome design is one of our many military models

Fri., Manycember Many'th

National Salesperson Day -- deservedly honor us by ordering your POTS, commi$$ion$ man

Sat., Manycember Many'th

Bill of Rights Day -- when in the course of human events, order your POTS

Free Shipping Day -- only clown outfits offer free shipping, versus us (the best)

Sun., Manycember Many'th

National Chocolate-Covered-Anything Day -- slurp delicious chocolate off your POTS, yum man

Mention the above ad and enjoy a handsome 0.0000001% discount off full retail, whee man!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Heading into night 3 with no power, 16" of snow is fun but add in ice and no one is getting off this mountain until it melts thanks to fallen trees and the numnuts that thought they'd make it up in the worst of the storm.

We took a ride out on the 4 wheeler earlier, for a little road there is a surprising number of cars/trucks abandoned

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Forgot to add - MIL is refusing to leave her house, which relies on electricity for heating. I've been going over several times a day but she's not budging. 84 years old, it's freezing cold, she has no heat and unlike us no generator.

Just what is she trying to achieve by staying put (other than driving us nuts)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

This is our dog...

Feed me.

[I give him food]

Feed me better food.

[I give him a pork bone with food]

Give me your food.

[I give him table scraps]

More!

He's the skinniest little thing in the world at 7 lbs and boy is he picky.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Russ&Caro said:

This is our dog...

Feed me.

[I give him food]

Feed me better food.

[I give him a pork bone with food]

Give me your food.

[I give him table scraps]

More!

He's the skinniest little thing in the world at 7 lbs and boy is he picky.

Tell him that there are other dogs in the world starving!

Say, "don't mad me dawg! I bust a cap in yo az..."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, trudi said:

Heading into night 3 with no power, 16" of snow is fun but add in ice and no one is getting off this mountain until it melts thanks to fallen trees and the numnuts that thought they'd make it up in the worst of the storm.

We took a ride out on the 4 wheeler earlier, for a little road there is a surprising number of cars/trucks abandoned

Stretch had to resort to eating her pets in this storm....

There's only 1 scrawny ferret left to eat...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, SAT said:

Stretch had to resort to eating her pets in this storm....

There's only 1 scrawny ferret left to eat...

Best to eat the ferret first, lest he eats you in your sleep.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
37 minutes ago, trudi said:

Forgot to add - MIL is refusing to leave her house, which relies on electricity for heating. I've been going over several times a day but she's not budging. 84 years old, it's freezing cold, she has no heat and unlike us no generator.

That's dangerous for someone her age.

42 minutes ago, trudi said:

What is going on there?  16 inches of snow should be no big deal.  😎

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

2 hours ago, trudi said:

Beats the heck oughta me. At her age, and for that length of time, how on earth is she managing?  Stubborn person isn't she? 

Edited by cdneh

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

3 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

That's dangerous for someone her age.

What is going on there?  16 inches of snow should be no big deal.  😎

Southern wusses 😁

Wrong kind of snow or something, freezing temperatures and living on the mountain aren't helping either 😂

2 hours ago, cdneh said:

Beats the heck oughta me. At her age, and for that length of time, how on earth is she managing?  Stubborn person isn't she? 

Drama queen in the extreme, been going on about how she could die over there and she wouldn't be able to call for help....I pointed out that if she's dead she won't need help and if she insists on staying there it's her own bloody fault anyway!

26 minutes ago, trudi said:

Drama queen in the extreme, been going on about how she could die over there and she wouldn't be able to call for help....I pointed out that if she's dead she won't need help and if she insists on staying there it's her own bloody fault anyway!

So, let me get this straight. If possible. She won't leave, but if she dies it's your fault.

Status dramaticus. Silly old bat. :P

My MIL is presently snowed in, in VA.  The best bit is, she has prisoners. Her charming daughter and her dopey son-in-are unable to escape.  Every storm has a silver lining. :D